PvP Server > Ban/Punishment-Related

Banned

(1/3) > >>

swordbattler:
Hey Guys i was banned a while ago ( i think a year or 2 ? ) because of "OP Hack"(I havent tried it) but this Hacks like this doesnt work anymore since 1.6.2 because mojang changed their server and thats why i want if i can get unbanned ... Because i want to play some Minecraft on your Server.

Sweaty:
This will probably be moved to the ban/punishment board. If you come back, welcome back. Just curious why it took you so long to appeal. What made you suddenly care to come back?

swordbattler:
I stopped playing minecraft because of my bad pc and this week i got a new one so... I need a server where i can just like level and farm

swordbattler:
A punishment for me ? I think as a gamefreak i donated enough but since i was accepted as a sinnoh builder 2 years ago i can help building a part .

tymac:
Welcome back if you do come back (even though I haven't met you)!
I would suggest filling out this: http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=1234.0

If you are a good builder, try out for Unova/ Kanto-Johto. Unova needs a lot of work with laying out/building/details. Kanto-Johto just needs a few minor details. It is in HG/SS, and needs one-two more builds as well as some trees and terraforming.

There's always donating, too though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version