Community Related > Introductions

StopDropandTroll

(1/1)

StopDropandTroll:
Hey I'm StopDropandTroll, better known as the 11-12 year old known as HoppingFox (btw if you call me this I will find you)... Anyway I would just like to say. That if you didn't know who I was since some people don't. Then yeah, here you go. (Btw according the the laws of time I am now 13 and in 8th grade. :D

WaffleDoc:
I think I may have gotten yours, and Saha's ages mixed up.  It lead to an awkward conversation in IRC.

kjdavitt:

--- Quote from: StopDropandTroll on September 23, 2015, 12:22:27 am ---Hey I'm StopDropandTroll, better known as the 11-12 year old known as HoppingFox (btw if you call me this I will find you)...

--- End quote ---

HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX

P.S Welcome back, its nice to see some people return. :)

Warmonger_2:

--- Quote from: kjdavitt on September 25, 2015, 09:39:37 am ---HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX HOPPINGFOX

--- End quote ---

WaffleDoc:
Is this some sort of cult?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version