Author Topic: Malaysia Airlines plane bound for Beijing goes missing  (Read 2487 times)

eXaLpHaXe

• Master Terraformer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 6
Malaysia Airlines plane bound for Beijing goes missing
« on: March 08, 2014, 03:18:16 am »
Anyone heard about the missing airplane not long just now? going missing with 200+ passengers is kindaa ....yeesh

Malaysia Airlines (MAS) confirms that flight MH370 has lost contact with Subang Air Traffic Control at 2.40am, Saturday.

In a statement issued by MAS, Flight MH370, operated on the B777-200 aircraft, departed Kuala Lumpur at 12.41am on 8 March 2014. MH370 was expected to land in Beijing at 6.30am the same day.

The flight was carrying a total number of 227 passengers (including 2 infants), 12 crewmembers.

Malaysia Airlines is currently working with the authorities who have activated their Search and Rescue team to locate the aircraft.

The airline will provide regular updates on the situation. Meanwhile, the public may contact +603 7884 1234 for further information.

The passengers are of 13 nationalities, the airline said. Nationalities and the number for each of passengers on the flight were:
-- China and Taiwan,154
-- Malaysia, 38
-- Indonesia, 12
-- Australia, 7
-- United States, 4
-- France, 3
-- New Zealand, 2
-- Ukraine, 2
-- Canada, 2
-- Russia, 1
-- Italy, 1
-- Netherlands, 1
-- Austria, 1

Source: CNN - http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/08/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane-missing/

Discuss!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 03:21:56 am by eXaLpHaXe »
eXa offers a Ratatta, Say yes to me? Say no to Me? 
YES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NO

Hence the Power of Mr Sakurai

Ad...

Honedge

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -10
Re: Malaysia Airlines plane bound for Beijing goes missing
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 12:02:59 pm »
Could it have crashed and no one have known about it?

eXaLpHaXe

• Master Terraformer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 6
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 12:59:02 pm »
Could it have crashed and no one have known about it?
Rescue teams from around the area are now on the search for it currently
eXa offers a Ratatta, Say yes to me? Say no to Me? 
YES
NO

Hence the Power of Mr Sakurai

jasperb94

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 16
  • Laughter is the best medicine
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 08:35:48 pm »
I found this part interesting

Similarly, Italy's foreign ministry confirmed that no Italians were on Flight 370, even though an Italian was listed on the manifest.

On Saturday, Italian police visited the home of the parents of Luigi Maraldi, the man whose name appeared on the manifest, to inform them about the missing flight, said a police official in Cesena, in northern Italy.

Maraldi's father, Walter, told police he had just spoken to his son, who was fine and not on the missing flight, said the official, who is not authorized to speak to the media. Maraldi was vacationing in Thailand, his father said.

The police official said Maraldi had reported his passport stolen in Malaysia last August and had obtained a new one. But U.S. law enforcement sources told CNN that both the Austrian and Italian passports were stolen in Thailand.

most likely what caused the missing plane is whoever stole the passports, or it could have simply crashed...

I find it hard to believe that you can just loose a plane though... One would think that now days planes would be required to be equipped with a tracking device of sorts, kinda common sense to do that if you ask me...
Peace Out, Enjoy Life, Live The Adventure
~Louis Cole~

For an up to date list of 3ds Friend Codes for the server/forum members
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=5488.msg75339#msg75339