Author Topic: Pokemon/Pokeballs obtainable!!!  (Read 2389 times)

Reshiramax

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
Pokemon/Pokeballs obtainable!!!
« on: August 05, 2013, 07:17:42 pm »
As you know theres no pokemon on this server at the moment but with my help i can help! When you join the server there will be a texture pack that is recomaned to use [someone is making one right now i think [not me] with the texture the spawn eggs need to be pokeballs. Depending on the mob the pokeball. [How to get] go to the pokemart and get a item like a slimeball retexted to be a opened pokeball and when you fight a pokemon you can get them by right clicking the slimeball/pokeball and you got a pokeball! The Pokemon will have the same data as the wild one! When you spawn it you will get the same mob that fights something you attack or attacks you just like a dog. These are the ideas about the pokeballs for the mobs
Pokeball:Mushroom
Greatball: Zombie
Ultraball : Creeper
Masterball : Enderman
Skeleton : the name of the pokeball when you buy 10 at once
Spider : Net Ball
Squid : Dive Ball
 Ghast: Dusk Ball
More pokeball ideas below                                                                                                                                                                         

Notice: Some people dont know how to instal mods... :/  either do i  :blush: so the pixelmon part...  not a good idea for the noobs
Also because mobs cant attack other mobs without mods make it so all damage is done to you is reverted to your pokemon
and you pokemon attacks you to do damage to the wild/trainer's pokemon
Blaze: Pokeball
Dog: Pokeball
Ocelot: Safari Ball
Magma Cube : Pokeball
Both types of spiders : Dusk Ball
Pig : Heal Ball
Cow: Pokeball
Chicken: 10 Pokeball thing pokeball
More Pokemon info later!!!

HELLO! Where is everyone... someone respond!!!

« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:16:34 pm by Reshiramax »

Ad...

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
Re: Pokemon/Pokeballs obtainable!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 07:27:49 pm »
Don't worry Reshiramax, we have a pixelmon server coming out soon. That will be in it inherently.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 07:28:26 pm »
Mobs can't be made to attack other mobs without a mod, we've tried.

Lesser known is that we are creating a pixelmon server for the sole purpose of serving people who don't enjoy pvp, while keeping pvp safe on the main server. This property would destroy that aspect entirely.

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 08:35:55 pm »
Mobs can't be guaranteed to fight other mobs; in fact, it's impossible.  This server is a pvp server and adding spawn eggs and stuff would defeat the purpose of adding another server for fighting with mobs and it would take away the pvp aspect of this server.  A few people on this server suggested that before and it was turned down by the admins.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 08:48:10 pm »
As you know theres no pokemon on this server at the moment but with my help i can help! When you join the server there will be a texture pack that is recomaned to use [someone is making one right now i think [not me] with the texture the spawn eggs need to be pokeballs. Depending on the mob the pokeball. [How to get] go to the pokemart and get a item like a slimeball retexted to be a opened pokeball and when you fight a pokemon you can get them by right clicking the slimeball/pokeball and you got a pokeball! The Pokemon will have the same data as the wild one! When you spawn it you will get the same mob that fights something you attack or attacks you just like a dog. These are the ideas about the pokeballs for the mobs
Pokeball:Mushroom
Greatball: Zombie
Ultraball : Creeper
Masterball : Enderman
Skeleton : Premereball i cant spell it... its the pokeball when you buy 10 at once
Spider : Net Ball
Squid : Dive ball
More mob eggs will be added later so check back if you like to see more!

Theres already a resource pack in progress, and apparently Mojang messed up server side texture packs in the 1.6 update.

As for mobs fighting for you, if they can't be tamed, then they can't be tamed, simple as that.

Pixelmon server coming shortly after the mod goes 1.6, and that'll have pokemon.