Poll

Do you think that the house in front of Lake Of Rage Should Be Open For Sale?

Yes It Should
9 (75%)
No It Shouldnt
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: House On Lake Of Rage  (Read 2114 times)

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
House On Lake Of Rage
« on: August 07, 2013, 01:50:33 pm »
I was looking in the game and technically it is a house! A fisherman lives there and he asks you to get him a magikarp! I think that it should be a house for sale because most people get that magikarp!
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Ad...

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
Re: House On Lake Of Rage
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 02:10:44 pm »
That house is used when doing /warp lakeofrage
I have no opinion on the matter.
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 02:17:15 pm »
Hasn't been sold since Johto opened. Not gonna change it until at least 3.0.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 04:42:52 am »
Whoever voted No is an idiot, play the game and read the mailbox.

However, as Tene already stated, any change will happen with the advent of Kanto3, not now.

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 08:27:00 pm »
Ok so 1ce what your saying is that it is a possibility that it might become a house is 3.0?
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 04:11:53 am »
I'm saying it definitely will, barring unusual circumstances.