Author Topic: Plugin Suggestions  (Read 2056 times)

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
Plugin Suggestions
« on: December 26, 2013, 08:02:23 pm »
PLUGIN 1: MARRIAGE PLUGIN: This plugin is nothing special just a little something that some default players can play around with. It's just some fun and I think that you admins should try it on the server

PLUGIN 2: Disguise Craft: This plugin is something that some players who donate can get to play with and the admins can have fun with this to, being able to hide themselves among other animals so they can just hide there and watch players. Also for players who donate (Pokemaniaca/above) could be able to disguise as something like endermen or something anything that is a players height so that if they wish to pvp with it it isn't OP

- HoppingFox
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Ad...

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
Re: Plugin Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 08:26:06 pm »
PLUGIN 1: MARRIAGE PLUGIN: This plugin is nothing special just a little something that some default players can play around with. It's just some fun and I think that you admins should try it on the server

PLUGIN 2: Disguise Craft: This plugin is something that some players who donate can get to play with and the admins can have fun with this to, being able to hide themselves among other animals so they can just hide there and watch players. Also for players who donate (Pokemaniaca/above) could be able to disguise as something like endermen or something anything that is a players height so that if they wish to pvp with it it isn't OP

- HoppingFox
Neither of which are relevant to Pokemon, nor are needed.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 08:30:46 pm »

- HoppingFox

We had marriage, people abused it, we removed it.

Disguise craft would only be fun for the roleplayers. It'd ruin PvP and there'd be no way to check if a player is disguised to prevent them from attacking people while disguised. Its a plugin for fun, not for PvP.

GeoWhiz

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Unknown command. Press "1" for more options.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 03:51:11 pm »
We had marriage, people abused it, we removed it.

Disguise craft would only be fun for the roleplayers. It'd ruin PvP and there'd be no way to check if a player is disguised to prevent them from attacking people while disguised. Its a plugin for fun, not for PvP.
Marriage is dreadful.

Just dreaful.

It wipes out servers and creates them into eharmony servers.

I've seen horrible things....
Current Gym Badges: Soul Badge, Earth Badge, Marsh Badge, & Thunder Badge
Current Power Level: 2682
Current Power Level Rank: 116
Current Gym Leader of Cinnabar