Author Topic: COMPILING ALL RULES! NEED HELP!  (Read 12090 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
COMPILING ALL RULES! NEED HELP!
« on: July 22, 2013, 09:00:34 pm »
Hey everyone, so I bet everyone knows how we there are a lot of rules that are "unsaid" or "unclear" or have not been posted in the proper places and are forgotten about. So I'm trying to compile every single rule, concrete and unspoken, into one list and submit it to the other admins as the new rule sheet. Most of these are copy/pastes from 20 threads disgustingly spread through the forums, some are taken from admin posts that I spent way too much time shifting through. I want everyone to correct me/submit rules I forgot till it's perfect. Thanks!
------------------

New rules:

HOUSING:
-If you are offline for 2 weeks, you will lose permission to your home
-House owners may only own 1 house at a time
-Houses may own have 2 people living it in

GENERAL:

-Be polite. Treat others how you want to be treated.
-Training stats in such a way it spams commands or death messages is illegal. Don't be surprised if you get a stat cut. This goes with the other mcmmo type rules.
- Your nickname must be relevant towards your IGN
-Unobtainable items must be reported admins
-Unfair McMMO stats increase methods needs to be reported to admins or moderators
-do not kill a player more than 5 times per day
- Any problems should be resolved by an admin or most experience member online
- do not set home in or enter any part of the map that specifically belongs to someone else without their spoken permission
-Read and obey the automatic announcements until you are sure that you know them and can follow them
-locking chests with chestshop is illegal and they will be destroyed
- repair signs are legal in homes. Not in VIPs. Every time a home is given/taken away, the signs should be destroyed.
- scamming is illegal
- Johto activities (such as events and gym challenges), require a johto tag
- Johto houses do not require johto trainer

PVP:

- you need a total of 75 mobs killed to unlock PVP

GYMS:

- You may not sell your badges
- No flying in gyms
- Nerfing your gyms are illegal
- you must be ready to and prepared when challenging a gym. Read the rules
- Gyms are for gym battles only.
- gym leaders have a  two-week wait for a transfer between gyms
-500$ fee for becoming a gymleader now and switching between gyms

KANTO SPECIFIC RULES:

1. You may have no more than THREE challenges for your gym courses.
2. No parkour (jumping courses).
3. You may NOT use diamond tools or armor in your gyms.
2. You may not limit weapon type, only material type.
 (EXAMPLE) You may use no greater than stone weapons (allowing anything from a block, wood weapon, stone weapon, or a bow.)
5. If you log off DURING a challenge you do owe the challenger $500. this means if you leave with a challenger actually in the course, not someone saying "hey i challenge you"
6. You may allow a wait time to having someone re-challenging up to a max of 3 hours. The time has to be set, you cant make someone you dont like wait while allowing others to rechallenge directly after or with a shortened wait time. favoritism isn't cool.
7.If your gyms allow wolves, you may not have more than 4 wolves for your fight.
8. You ARE allowed to limit other things, such as items (enderpearls, food, potions ect.) and enchants(this means allowing or disallowing enchants, not specific enchant types, furhtermore you can say enchanted armor only, or enchant weapon only, but not enchant swords only ect.).
9.If the gym fight results in a tie, the challenger recieves the badge. Ties are impossible with death messages.
10. if the challenger dies, course or battle, you must returns his items. (items falling in fire or lava ofcourse cancels out this rule). Arrows Included
11. As a gymleader if you have any problems with your course or arena and want to remodel you must first have held the position for more than 1 week and than recieve admin approval for a remodel.
12. as a gymleader if you choose a co leader, you do not become the boss of him, you are each partners and cannot "fire" him if you decide you do not like him.
13.You cannot recieve payments for anything in your gym. example : nerfs of course, accepting challenges, selling badge. ect.
14. you cannot give out your badge to anyone who has not beaten you and your course.
15. If you are a gymleader and wish to get your own badge, you must challenge your co-leader, and do your own course prior to the fight, if you do not have a co-leader you may ask an admin to fill in as a gymleader for your challenge.
16. Kanto Gym Co-Leaders must have 100 in a combat skill, 3 badges, and current Leader approval

JOHTO SPECIFIC RULES:

1. You may have no more than THREE challenges for your gym courses.
2. You may not limit weapon type, only material type.
 (EXAMPLE) You may use no greater than stone weapons (allowing anything from a block, wood weapon, stone weapon, or a bow.)
(or for example) iron weapons (everything listed previously + iron weapons (sword, axe) and unarmed.
3. If you log off DURING a challenge you do owe the challenger $500. this means if you leave with a challenger actually in the course, not someone saying "hey i challenge you"
4. You may allow a wait time to having someone re-challenging up to a max of 3 hours. The time has to be set, you cant make someone you dont like wait while allowing others to rechallenge directly after or with a shortened wait time. favoritism isn't cool.
5.If your gyms allow wolves, you may not have more than 5 wolves for your fight.
6. You ARE allowed to limit other things, such as items (enderpearls, food, potions ect.) and enchants(this means allowing or disallowing enchants, not specific enchant types, furhtermore you can say enchanted armor only, or enchant weapon only, but not enchant swords only ect.).
7.If the gym fight results in a tie, the challenger recieves the badge. Ties are impossible with death messages.
8. if the challenger dies, course or battle, you must return ALL of his items. (items falling in fire or lava of course cancels out this rule) Arrows Included
9. As a gymleader if you have any problems with your course or arena and want to remodel you must first have held the position for more than 1 week and than recieve admin approval for a remodel.
10. as a gymleader if you choose a co leader, you do not become the boss of him, you are each partners and cannot "fire" him if you decide you do not like him.
11.You cannot recieve payments for anything in your gym. example : nerfs of course, accepting challenges, selling badge. ect.
12. you cannot give out your badge to anyone who has not beaten you and your course.
13. If you are a gymleader and wish to get your own badge, you must challenge your co-leader, and do your own course prior to the fight, if you do not have a co-leader you may ask an admin to fill in as a gymleader for your challenge.
14. No Parkour
15. To become Johto Leader, you need 4 Johto Badges, 250+ in a combat skill, and current leader approval

MAP:
-No griefing the PokeMap or admin structures
-griefing is legal in the wild

MODS:

- here is a link on approved and unapproved mods. XRAY is banned: [size=78%]http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=3373.0[/size]

ADMIN:

-Bans require discussion
-Giving players items without reason is bad
-do not edit your own stats or money
-any major decision must be reported to other admins.

ELITE:

- harming potions are illegal
- You may only have 6 dogs in the elite
-Flying is disallowed in elite 4 fights
- You can only challenge the Elite Four once you have all the badges of a region, when the first Elite of that region is online, and when a Moderator/Admin is online.
WARNING: ONCE YOU CHALLENGE THE ELITE FOUR IN A REGION, ALL BADGES FROM THAT ONE REGION ARE WIPED, AND YOU MUST COLLECT THEM AGAIN IF YOU WISH TO RECHALLENGE.
- Only one person can challenge the Elite Four at a time.
- You cannot be an Elite in more than one region.
- You can bring whatever you want in Elite fights except for two things:
You are only allowed up to six dogs.
You cannot bring harming potions.
- Elites time out after seven days.
- If a region has no Elites or a Champion, the first person to collect all badges in that region and who wishes to become the champion can become the champion.
-If a region has a Champion, but no Elites, anyone with all of the badges in that region can fight the Champion for their position. If they lose, they are offered a position in the Elite Four for that region, and if they win they claim Champion and the previous Champion is offered the spot of 4th Elite
- If a region has a Champion, but less than four Elites, anyone with all of the badges in that region can fight the Elite Four for the spot of Champion. If they beat the champion,they become the Champion and the previous champion becomes the highest Elite, in this case, if the elite is full, the 1st elite will lose their spot.
- If a region has four Elites, but no Champion, anyone with all of the badges in that region can fight the Elite Four for Champion. If the challenger wins, they get Champion, and if they lose, they don't get any spots in the Elite Four, and the Elite Four will remain as it is.
- If a region has four Elites and a Champion, anyone with all of the badges in that region can fight the Elite Four and the Champion. If they win against the Champion, they become the new Champion of the region, and the previous Champion is bumped down to 4th Elite, knocking the 1st Elite off the ladder.

SHOPPING:
-Only 3 chestshops are allowed in celadon dept store owned by an individual

PETS:

-Tamed wolves are not protected by offline players

EVENTS:

-server events are no longer to have money as a reward

BANNING:

-Before you are banned, you will be jailed.
While you are in jail, an Admin will speak to you about your infraction.
If there is no defense or believable proof that you didn't break the rules, you will be be banned.
- you may be unbanned through
1. a successful appeal on the forums
2. building
3. payment of 10$. This does not go towards donators.

DONATING:
- you may donate for someone but may not transfer your donator tag to them.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 02:08:37 am by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
Re: COMPILING ALL RULES! NEED HELP!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 09:03:57 pm »
Flying in gyms :'(

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 09:05:10 pm »
6 dog rule in Elite section.
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 09:05:27 pm »

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 09:05:42 pm »
flying in elite fights is in the shops section
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 09:08:57 pm »
Do not kill a player more than 5 times per day. This is enforced, and if there is retaliation, the kill router is reset.

Xray, Movement, and any other hacks get you banned. This is your warning.

Kanto Gym Co-Leaders must have 100 in a combat skill, 3 badges, and current Leader approval
To become Johto Leader, you need 4 Johto Badges, 250+ in a combat skill, and current leader approval

Pets aren't protected full stop, except by rule9.
 Setting a home in a Gym or House will get your homes and money erased.
Stat grinders that allow gain with no risk are illegal, and will be sabotaged.
When a gym battle starts, it will be decided by death or logout. Not by interruption or glitch.
Training stats in such a way it spams commands or death messages is illegal. Don't be surprised if you get a stat cut. This goes with the other mcmmo type rules.

Pulled a lot of these out of the automessage.
Theres probably more but I just woke up.

Flying in gyms :'(
6 dog rule in Elite section.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 09:21:30 pm »
Thank you, I edited all the rules in and moved the elite one. Please keep it coming.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 10:13:50 pm »
Is safecamping illegal? I hear other players say it its.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 10:14:48 pm »
And fly needs to be toggled off for attacking others.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 10:27:23 pm »
Donors can share their vip with 1 other donor if they please
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 11:16:51 pm »
Aren't kanto and johto gyms rules pretty much the same except for the requirements to become kanto and johto leaders and that kanto gyms can't allowed diamond weapons/armor?
also, if someone challenges a gym and they don't have the gym's badge, the leader has to accept their challenge.
If the challenger already has the gym's badge, the leader is able to decline their challenge.

Z4X3R

• Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 11:39:18 pm »
I don't see the jailing policy enforced much, is that still relevant?

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 11:52:21 pm »
I don't see the jailing policy enforced much, is that still relevant?

Whatever punishment is best at the time, generally.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 01:21:24 am »
Scamming

Noivern

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 01:28:09 am »
Scamming
GENERAL:
-Be polite. Treat others how you want to be treated.
-Training stats in such a way it spams commands or death messages is illegal. Don't be surprised if you get a stat cut. This goes with the other mcmmo type rules.
- Your nickname must be relevant towards your IGN
-Unobtainable items must be reported admins
-Unfair McMMO stats increase methods needs to be reported to admins or moderators
-do not kill a player more than 5 times per day
- Any problems should be resolved by an admin or most experience member online
- do not set home in or enter any part of the map that specifically belongs to someone else without their spoken permission
-Read and obey the automatic announcements until you are sure that you know them and can follow them
-locking chests with chestshop is illegal and they will be destroyed
- repair signs are legal in homes. Not in VIPs. Every time a home is given/taken away, the signs should be destroyed.
- scamming is illegal
- Johto activities (such as events and gym challenges), require a johto tag
- Johto houses do not require johto trainer