Author Topic: Apologie Notice  (Read 2827 times)

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
Apologie Notice
« on: February 06, 2012, 03:12:39 am »
Dear Beloved Admins, Trainers, and People,

I've have done a horrible thing on the server. I've basically entered Hell physically and mentally. I dearly and most sincerely apologize for entering the Nether, I know it was told not to but yet I still did it. Like Satan's enticing deals, I've seen that contract on the nether portal which just brought me in forward. But "what comes around goes around" so I got my deserved punishment. I ultimately legitimately say my regrets for this situation, if I could change time when Warmonger_3 entered the Nether, I would've told him to get the hell out of the nether instead of joining along. The bad side of my overwhelmed me along with the greed. So to sum it up, I say my sincere apologies to Zombiedood for making him go all this hassle to find out who went into the Nether and finding my name, 1cec0ld for making him and Zombie check all the server logs to see the sins I've done, and to Rigby for making it a hassle to check for people who went into the nether and for ruining the day of the Superbowl for all the admins to just clean chests of items and ban people and interrogate them about the Nether. But I don't want the admins to hate me, I've done a sin but everyone gets chances, please may you look into your hearts and forgive dear old liquidfired for his nasty sins. 1cec0ld I wanna have those fun PVP battles with you again and your enchanted bow. Zombiedood I want to have those fun Mt. Moon PVP battles with Harm Potions and Enderpearls. Rigby I want to party with you in Mio's house again and again. I most truly apologize for every bad sin I've done on the server. For that I will make it my purpose to HELP every single and every trainer on this server, I will help bring up the server by asking more people to vote. You the proverb of from "Little Acorns grow huge Oak Trees" This is what the server has done, a little pokemon server with about 20 people at max a day has now been founded my machinima and is now having a lot of new popularity from Minestatus and Fragcorner helping boost more ram. I will spend helping this server as much as I can as for my regret from the transgressions I've done. Finally I truly and legitimately say "Sorry" to each and every one of you, may you look into your hearts and forgive me.

Sincerely,
Liquidfired

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Apologie Notice
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 04:34:15 am »
To any involved in the Nether Break In, and punished, I request that you go to our forum @ pokemonserver.net/forum then find my name/profile. In there, I want you to write your side of the story. Who went in, who spread the word, who told you, what you thought made it ok, how you got in, what you did, and what your reaction is to your punishment for your actions. I hope each of you sends one for the most accuracy possible. I will post it in the Admin Section of our forum, and no other player will see it, you will have complete privacy. We simply need everyone's story, and a better idea of how to judge your actions and motivations in this event. Thank you, and I hope it works out for the best, for all of you.  -Quote from Minecraft Forum Announcement