Author Topic: Where did the server come from?  (Read 8035 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Where did the server come from?
« on: June 02, 2012, 06:06:53 pm »
Well, people come here and see that we don't have any pokemon, we don't have any Professors, don't have any Gym Leaders, and any of the wonderful people the game recognizes and loves.

Why?

What happened to the wonderful world we knew from our childhood?

I'll tell you.

It all began when Zekrom and Reshiram were found, somewhere around the 5th generation, AD. The scientists who worked with the Trainers who caught them were excited little schoolgirls who had just found the newest Barbie, and they wanted to experiment with the capabilities of these wondrous new pokemon as much as possible, seeing just how much they were able to do. They weren't disappointed, watching Zekrom power 2 continents and still have the energy to bind new pokeballs for the master ball-maker Kurt. Reshiram didn't let them down either, heating a section of the northern hemisphere and giving people more room to expand homes northward into the previously too-cold regions. The world rejoiced, it seemed as if all power and population problems has been solved for now, and by the time they came up again, solutions would have been found.
Professors Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper, and Fig were all skeptical. Professor Fig, of the newly inhabited north reaches, was a nature freak and new that the Jungles popping up in the world were signs of too much heat. Professor Oak noticed that Snow no longer fell on any of Kanto, Professor Elm agreed that Johto was looking warm, save for the Ice Cave.
They came up with a radical solution.
While Zekrom and Reshiram were busy powering and helping populate the earth, Giratina was held captive in dark bindings, as the world tried to decide how to use him. The Professors decided, that in order to cool the earth as a whole, while keeping the local area warm, they would have to create more clouds. So they called upon Arceus and set the two legendary pokemon into a fierce battle that would rage for 5 years. The dust and debris kicked up by the two beasts of legend, as well as their cofighters would blanket the skies causing a thick sun-blocking freeze. The Legendary pokemon didn't fight alone. Each of the legends from other regions heard the calls of their most ancient ancestors and heeded the cry with passion. Kyogre and Groudon once again sought dominance. Rayquaza was too busy battling Jirachi to notice the need for his Air Lock. Celebi fled into the future, never to be seen again, while Lugia battled for Arceus and Ho-oh fought for Giratina. The air grew colder and colder, while trainers caught every fire pokemon they could in order to withstand the onslaught of sub-zero temperatures. Ice pokemon spread, boosted by the constant Hail that engulfed the planet. No non-Ice types survived except those that found refuge in caves, led by the miniscule population of Fire types that escaped the mass demand of Trainers.

Read more soon, tell me what you think.

asdfadsfasdf
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 05:00:45 pm by Rigby »

Ad...

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
Re: Where did the server come from?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 07:56:56 pm »
Fucking.

Amaz- :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor:
[url

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 09:48:41 am »
With all of this happening, it'd be interesting to know how Kanto and Johto were able to stay intact through all of this.

Maybe the Burned Tower was fire pokemons last refuge?

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 09:51:24 pm »
The battle was over. Arceus won, but was weak and wounded, even in his Godly state. The destruction over the world was too great to undo, so with His last megaton ounce of power, He linked and bound Pokemon and trainers to a degree beyond what anyone, even Professor Oak, had imagined. They became one entity. Every individual Pokemon was suddenly and without warning linked to a human being on the planet. This was the only way to ensure peace and equality between the species for as long as was needed.
Pokemon that could be caught were now uncatchable due to the trainer's soul. Trainers still battled and used currency, even as they leveled up their own bodies and fighting abilities. Some trainers even overpowered their Pokemon half, and reverted their appearance to human.
But the cities were gone. The wilderness overtook everything. The environmental impact of every legendary Pokemon in its most aggressive state meant nothing was normal. Snow fell next to a desert. Jungle trees grew by mountains. Complete mountain ranges had flat chunks rent from them. The world would never be the same.
It was up to the old Professors to rebuild and renew the world, with help from the trainer hybrids. So Professor Oak donned his Elmo suit, and started working on his home of Pallet Town. He was assisted by Pokemon that were more animal than trainer because he had spent so much time with them in his lab, so he never ran dry of supplies. These Pokemon-dominated individuals would continue to plague people for a very long time. They were untamable and almost always trying to hurt the humans who had caused this mutation to occur.
Professor Oak was shortly joined by a trainer who had an odd fetish for placing his tongue on windows. All technical difficulties were addressed by a betrayed trainer with a demonic mind and the belief that he was sometimes in a potato.
A couple days later, Oak's help increased to include a trainer who was ok-ish, and then by an older man with a desire to dig, and an outfit comprised of green.
Shortly, the team was assisted by Registeel's human attachment, and someone who looked a lot like Ash Ketchum (Oak was overjoyed, but it was an imposter, later found to be Professor Birch, merged with Regirock).
Professor Elm finally made it to Kanto when Cerulean was under reconstruction, melded with Regice. Together, the 3 Regi's and the crazed digger from Hyrule rebuilt the great Kanto region. Regice-Elm quickly replaced the potato man as the go-to for technical issues.
As they sat back to watch it flourish, Professor Elm and Birch began work on Johto. The Professors were all joined by Juniper around this time. She was merged with a Meowth, and while everyone initially flirted with her (even getting her into their hottub and bed) she eventually got her wits together and began putting her duties to the Pokemon world first (though rumors say that Birch finally won her over).
Entei's merge occurred with another Professor, and when Rowan joined their ranks, Elm and Oak were on a short break from their duties.
By the time Professor Fig final got his ass away from his lands, and taking care of his daughter, Elm and Oak had rejoined and Elm had finished Johto with help from Oak and Birch, primarily. They had also given specific trainers permission to begin work on the other homelands, with the exception of Fig, who hated every mistake his home stood for.

Life continued and some trainers stayed in Kanto to try and resume life, fighting each other and the animalistic mutations caused by weak human minds. Most dreamed of a better life in Fig's homeland, and were never seen again.
Once a week the Professors still gather and determine how they can improve, where the world is going, and just how they will handle the dangers of Pokemon and human separation returning again.

The rest is history.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 09:59:37 pm »
So in this story, I die. That just shows 1ce's kindness towards me :P
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 10:09:36 pm »
Best story ever  :rotf:

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 10:34:16 pm »
So in this story, I die. That just shows 1ce's kindness towards me :P

Actually it doesn't detail where you went. Just that you did one last act of supreme (weakened) power.

Prodigy39

• Professor
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 10:58:14 pm »
It says my last bit of power, doesn't that indicate that after all my power is gone I die?
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

ImStillDead

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 0
  • Mistakes were made! Spoooooooky
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 11:08:13 pm »
*claps*

Tactic

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 02:39:19 am »
Impressive!

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 11:41:55 am »
It says my last bit of power, doesn't that indicate that after all my power is gone I die?

What happens when you lose all your HP and PP

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 11:46:03 am »

What happens when you lose all your HP and PP

Struggle

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 12:18:17 pm »
HP

Faint. Not die.

Prodigy39

• Professor
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 01:28:34 pm »
So I'm just forever out cold?
I approve

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 02:44:16 pm »
Lol maybe one day people will find your body and bring you to a Pokemon center.