Author Topic: Mother 3: Chapter 3: Salsa's Pain  (Read 2644 times)

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
Mother 3: Chapter 3: Salsa's Pain
« on: August 26, 2012, 09:30:06 pm »
                Our mouths were absolutely  deserts from being so parched. We’d already gone and sweated out a water tower each. The land was nothing but white and dry for miles. The only thoughts in my head were “Why did the aircraft land us out here? And more importantly, why was this man keeping me hostage with this stupid leather thing around my neck?” Oh  Arceus  it was  so itchy.
            “Now, now Salsa, you know we can’t have you tearing off your nice and pretty collar off,” the man said. “I’m afraid I’m going to have to discipline you.” Proceeding to get out a strange device, he pressed in the red circular thing in the center and I soon was in pain. And then in even more pain. And so I was soon moving my arms and feet everywhere as the pain became almost indescribably gruesome. The man did nothing but laugh in my pain. He got such a gag out it that I thought he was about to have a heart attack.  Then after having his little laugh, he let go off the red device and I fell down right to the ground.
            “Get up you! I didn’t say you could slack on the job!” The man pushed the device once more, and again I was uncontrollably flailing my arms and legs everywhere. I sadly did what he asked and kept in front of him while we walked. My small hands and feet trembled at the tiresome walk ahead. I had no idea where we were going, nor what was happening. “Why does this loon need me for?” I thought. Suddenly, the pain came back and I was left to flail everywhere.
            “HA! You look even more stupid when being zapped! You really can’t take it, can you little fellow?” He seemingly sympathetically asked.
            I only nodded.
            “Aw, aren’t you pathetic? You’re trying to get me to stop? HA!” His finger pushed the device. It hurt. It burned. It even started to singe my hairs. I simply was just a pawn to the cruel, heartless man. He was my cougar, not only devouring me but my spirit too. He was the bully in which I could never stop. But all off a sudden, it pain, the accursed pain, just ended. Weird black gas started to come from the thing around my neck.
            “What??” He started to cry, “It burned out?? What IDOIT designed this thing NOT to be used multiple times?? Ugh!” The man became furious. Steam could literally be seen from his ears as his head became a pepper. All of a sudden, he started to wind back the arm with the device in hand. At the time, I didn’t know what was going to happen. I just tilted my head in pure animal curiosity.  He threw his arm back out to his front and released the device.
            Oww.
            Owwww.
            OWWW!!
            I was in complete pain. It stung worse than the neck-thing did. My head swelled up like a pimple where the device bonked off my head. I then just couldn’t take it. I broke down. I fell onto my hairy knees, digging into the white of the area, and started to cry. And cried. And cried. The last of the water in my body came out through my eyes. I became a cloud and poured my showers down onto the earth. The man then crouched down to see how I was doing.
            “Aw. Is Salsa in pain?” The man asked.
            I had nothing to say.
            “Answer!” He demanded.
            Nothing.
            “ANSWER.” He shouted in the skies.
            I nodded.
            “Here, have my last banana.” I started to stop crying and began only to sniffle. I reached over  for the banana in his hands. I peeled just enough off so I could take one big bite. I opened my mouth and….
            He slapped the banana out of my hands and into the burning hot white sea.
            “Nope! No banana for you!” He yelled at me with cocky pride. “Now keep moving!” he said with a boot in the back.
            Oh why…

Ad...

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • It Doesn't Matter.
Re: Mother 3: Chapter 3: Salsa's Pain
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 09:47:45 pm »
And before Liquid gets mad at me, this was Homework for my Creative Writing class, so I thought I share it with you guys.

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 12:32:33 am »
There is Mother. Therefore you are a legend.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 03:57:54 am »
WHY R U SO GOOD AT MAKING STORIES  :o

Raveh

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 17
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 12:11:24 pm »
soo... Some guy is taken hostage by some man, becomes his dog,
being tortured and wanna eat a banana?
BEST. STORY. EVER.
Hoenn builder
Future Gymleader
Future champion
Future controller of the universe.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 12:57:31 pm »
Salsa's a monkey. >.>

LilacLily

• PokeFan
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: -70
  • Dark dragon and proud of it bicsh
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 04:03:41 pm »
argh MARIO Y U SO EPIC WITH STORIES?!?!?!?!?!
Bacon is the ultimate solution to every problem.