Author Topic: Pokemon Server Tale  (Read 3653 times)

cabass

• Banned
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -39
  • Huntsman, if you need an assassin, just mail me.
Pokemon Server Tale
« on: October 26, 2012, 09:01:42 am »
This is the un-edited version, enjoy:

The only thing I wanted more then to see my new house in this region of sorts, was to be with all the mystical creatures that inhabited the new land. 
One of the only reasons I moved here is that my dad had been offered a position as a Professors Assistant. Of course, this would be my favorite seeing as he would be with these new types of creatures called Pokémon. The only reason I knew about this was that this place was the Kanto region, famous for being the first in a series of regions. My dad’s employer was called Professor 1cec0ld, the person who helped all trainers start their journey. 
Once we reached the new house in a place called pallet town, I was greeted by Professor 1cec0ld’s son, MarioFighter3 (or as I later called him Mario). I could tell he had not exactly started his journey either, but, we exchanged glances and there was a slight spark which later became a roaring inferno, the basis of our rivalry. Once we moved in my dad and I walked over to the Pokémon Lab. Where I would get my advice on how to begin my journey and Father could begin his job. 
Before we reached the lab, I heard a growling and a whimpering, I looked all around to find the sound and my eyes met with those of 1cec0ld as he was running from something, a Pokémon as far as I could tell. I ran in and tried to stop it but I was met by another sight, that of an evil team leader. I could only assume it to be a team rocket grunt. I had to fight him off. Then as I lunged forward, I was stopped in my tracks, I had realized who was actually attacking. It was my past best friend, Raveh. 
When I started the move, Raveh wasn’t happy, he eventually became mad with me, so mad he disappeared roughly. 2 weeks before I moved, I became frusterated and could only assume he had been kidnapped. At that point, I vowed I would become so strong, I would return, and get Raveh back from whoever had stolen him away.
Raveh not dazed at all at the sight of me, he lunged forwards and pounded on me chest with all his might which sent me back flying far into 1cec0ld.
“Here put this on,” 1cec0ld then gave me a watch. He was a professor and I had no choice or it would be good bye for the both of us. I strapped on the watch and immediately felt I tingle in my arm and then through my torso and then my whole body felt the power. I didn’t know what had happened but 1ce was going to explain a lot to me later. I leaped to my feet and Raveh had a hop to his step. He lunged, I dogged as he flew into a large tree. I felt it coming, the impulse to kill. I couldn’t help it, I lunged forward he smiled and then almost at a perfect time, disappeared into darkness as I did I triple front flip into a large tree. 
“So, want to explain to me what the hell just happened?” I grunted attempting to regain my balance, not to mention the ability to comprehend. 
“Fine, here it is. This is a MCmmo and commander watch, only given to the most brave who can’t help their urge to save people. Your fist can now kill someone with one immense blow. An axe in your hand can destroy even the toughest armor. And a sword…. Well, I will let you guess. As for the command part, you can warp to any and every city you have the gym badges for.”
“So what did Raveh want?”
“Raveh wanted the watch for his own purposes, he works for team rocket,” Shit, so he knew I was coming here, “which is an evil organization who is trying to take over the league,” the league is the bounty of regions, “and gain power over all humans.”
“So we can’t let that happen, right?”
“No, we can’t, and I know how you can help defeat them.”
I already knew what 1ce was talking about, The Resistance, headed by the champion of the league, TAlegends (we all called him TA). TA had already talked to me while I was back home as he visited on search for new recruits. My skills on the MCmmo modulator (the watch) were already quite high. These people were based somewhere in Victory Road as I was told. 
As 1ce sent me off, he gave me an entire home of armor, food, and weapons. He also left me with one piece of advice, “Team rocket has some special powers, and you can get them too once you meet up with TA at viridian city”. I was happy to know I wouldn’t be travelling alone. Nothing on the path to viridian city seemed out of the ordinary that is what worried me. In viridian, it seemed as if a storm was brewing, so I seeked out shelter under the trees. As it was in a downpour, an guy looking about in his 60’s looked at me and gestured me into his home. I quickly ran towards him thinking of nothing but sitting out of the cold weather. 
“You seem lost my friend.” The old man said with a rumble to his voice.
“I came to seek the help of Champion TAlegends,” this was a bad idea to tell him.
“Mhm, I guess you are new to the region,” at the time I wondered where this was going, “my name is Stnglkabee, or Stng for short, I was the old champion here and TA was the one who came to de-throne me as champ.”
“Ummm, so do you know wh….” I was interrupted mid-sentence by a loud crash in the basement. 
“Stay here” stng advised me, I didn’t listen though.
Without thinking I put on diamond armor and took out an axe and raced down the stairs. When I came to a stop in the basement, I was knocked out cold….

To Be Continued…..

« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:03:39 am by cabass »

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon Server Tale
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 09:36:16 am »
Professor 1cec0ld’s son, MarioFighter3
1ce and Mario are gonna kill you for this  :roflmao:

LilacLily

• PokeFan
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: -70
  • Dark dragon and proud of it bicsh
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 11:30:16 am »

Professor 1cec0ld’s son, MarioFighter3
1ce and Mario are gonna kill you for this  :roflmao:

LOL XD

kewl story bro
Bacon is the ultimate solution to every problem.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 03:51:23 pm »
I knew ahead of time. XD

cabass

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 11:07:47 pm »
mario is my editing bro

cabass

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 11:09:18 pm »
and is anyone gonna actually complimate or say "fuck you" or something

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 12:24:28 am »
and is anyone gonna actually complimate or say "fuck you" or something
I could say both? Where am I mentioned >.<

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 09:53:44 am »
I could say both? Where am I mentioned >.<

Raveh

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 17
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 11:02:04 am »
Good job with the story Cab!
I didn't expect my character to come so soon, so when I read what after "[size=0px]I had realized who was actually attacking. It was my past best friend,", I was pretty suprised.[/size] :)
Maybe I'm bad now... But I'm sure  my character will get better soon....
OR ELSE I'LL....
lol, Jk. :purplebanana:
Keep with the good work.
Raveh.
Hoenn builder
Future Gymleader
Future champion
Future controller of the universe.

cabass

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 01:20:07 am »
dont worry raveh i know what i am doing

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 04:22:03 am »
Fuck you cab
There I said it >.> <.<  proved you wrong tene

Congrats cab great story
Good story line

And I hope you make fun of raven later in the story  :squee:

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 07:12:20 am »
Really good story! :)

Can I be sherrif of the Pewter Police :P.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

cabass

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 05:24:26 pm »
yeah course shark

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 12:23:08 am »
Can i be the pewter gymleader cab ?

Techno Banana  :purplebanana: :purplebanana: :purplebanana: :purplebanana: :purplebanana: