Author Topic: Pokemon Story Part 2 In search for the Prof  (Read 3012 times)

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
Pokemon Story Part 2 In search for the Prof
« on: January 05, 2013, 07:30:52 am »
As the Door Opened Ali and i were surprised to what we saw. It was a dark tunnel full of Webs and Zubats. Now at first I was scared since we didn't know what was down there. But as the thought of Prof Oak Being held captive we had to go down there no matter what. As we Stepped into the cave the door behind us closed by itself. We tried to open it but there was no point, As we Took our steps into the dark we Grabbed a Pokeball out of all the pokeballs that we had taken from Prof Jotr's lab. I grabbed a pokeball out of the bag and Threw it on the ground, Once it Hit the ground A red Flash Came out of the Pokeball and a Pokemon Called charmander. I was lucky to Have picked it because its tail lighted the Cave which made it easy for us to go down in.

While Walking down the Stairs we were faced With Many Challenges. Mostly was not getting scared by each other. We got to the bottom of the stairs and we found About 100 of Tunnels Going across the Whole of Kanto i guessed. As we walked through to the tunnels we heard Two voiced Coming from every direction. The Voices said

- Prepare for trouble!- Make it double!
- To protect the world from devastation!
- To unite all peoples within our nation!
- To denounce the evils of truth and love!
- To extend our reach to the stars above!

- Im Duckox

- And im Liam
- Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

- Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

After They had done there Chant Ali and i Instantly were thinking that these guys are a bunch of Queers. Instantly they Threw out Pokeballs and Two Zubats Appeared. Ali Threw out a Pokeball and a Squirtle Appeared. And i got Charmander to help Squirtle in battle. Duck and liam Both started off by using Sonic Boom. But They both missed and Hit Parts of the cave. It was Dangerous Because the cave was unstable so when The sonic Booms Made contact with The cave Rock Pillars started to fall From everywhere. Luckily the rock pillars landed on the two zubats. The Zubats fell the the ground and they Fainted. Duck and Liam called back there Damaged Zubats and ran into one tunnel. Ali and I followed them thinking that Those two grunts would lead us to where everyone else is and specially Prof Jotr. So we followed them for about 10 minutes and then suddenly a giant flash of light covered the whole entire cave. Once the Light faded away We opened our eyes to find that we were standing infront of a whole militia of Team rockets. But in the middle was another person. The person that was in the middle didn't look like any normal grunt. The Mysterious person in the middle called out to us and said. " Welcome Guests, It is so nice to meet you. I am Known As One of Team rockets Elite Squad. I am Known As Raymond." The elite Squad member Raymond also Continues to say "I would love to stay and chat but Team rocket has other things to do. Instantly Raymond Said something Softly and then The whole Cave Turned Dark.

When the Darkness had Faded away all the Pokeballs in the bag was gone and team rocket Was no where to be seen. We went to Chase after Team rocket But then we heard a faint Scream coming from the other side of the room. We looked across and We saw prof Jotr Tied up in a chair. We ran Imminently and untied him from the chair. We Removed the Cloth that was keeping him from talking. But Prof Oak Was badly Injured, Looked like Team rocket Tortured him. Just as we were about to walk outside the room Something came Visible to us. We saw Red balls coming out from the walls. We thought they were just normal Pokeballs But Prof Jotr Screamed out that they were Voltrobs. And that they could explode at any moment.We started Running as fast as we could But we were already Exhausted from running after the grunts. The Rockets were falling from the sealing as Voltrobs were exploding everywhere. It was chaos the tunnels were falling from left to right and we were running for our lives. As we were running we saw the stairs that lead to Prof Jotrs lab. We got the the stairs to find out that It was already destroyed. Rocks were everywhere and it was impossible to get up the stairs. Everyone was scared for there lives. Even me and ali didnt Know what to do. The rocks were crushing towards us.......... Then ..................

To be Continues.........

Thank you for reading the second Part about Pokemon adventures. Please feel free to leave any Feedback
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:00:49 am by hobo4chompy »

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon The story
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 07:33:46 am »
Wheres the baked dogs and dog sex? :(

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
Re: Pokemon Adventures Part 2 In search for the Prof
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 07:56:01 am »
It will soon Come tene

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 08:02:09 am »

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 05:30:07 pm »
You're sick Tene... T.T

Duckox

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -20
  • Never again shall they under-estimate Uncle Quack.
Re: Pokemon Story Part 2 In search for the Prof
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 02:21:12 pm »
Omg. I've only just noticed this...
I deserve more than a team rocket grunt.