Author Topic: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 4 - PokeX  (Read 3104 times)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Pokemon Gray - Chpt 4 - PokeX
« on: April 21, 2013, 02:29:59 am »

"We're on the road to Viridian City! Yeah! Woo-hoo!" Yob screamed, trying to sing the Viridian City song.
"Urr, you can stop singing now! gosh! We're there," Gray butted in as the two finally reached Viridian City after their long trek through route 1.

The two stared at the shininess and grandeur of the city. Gray thought it would be best to get some Pokeballs now, though there were no pidgey and rattata left on route 1. After spending 6 hours looking through the 5 building city in search of the Pokemart they collapsed back at the entrance of the city, exhausted and now starving.

"Urr, I could really use a PokeX energy bar® right now," Yob complained," I hear they come with high fibre and are just what a Pokemon trainer needs to get them through the day."

"Yes, and I heard if you call in the next 5 minutes you can get two PokeX energy bars® for the price of one. At 1800 6969."

"Wow, now that's value that doesn't hurt the pocket. Hehe," Yob added while stuffing one down his throat along with Gray," We'll that's better. I feel energised and ready to go!"

As the two got to their feet after having their low cost, high quality PokeX energy bars® (found in all good retailers and alleyways), they noticed a guy standing in the middle of the street ahead of them staring up at the sky.
As they two paced up to him they could here his mumbling,"Ah the sun, a giant ball of fiery gas that will eventually expand, consuming the Earth and killing us all, leaving nothing left......ahhh," he spoke leisurely," wow, what am I saying?!" He staggered, shaking his head before noticing the two, Oh sorry, I do that some times. My name's Llamawin."

"By any chance do you know where the Pokemart is Mr. Psycho guy?" Gray asked.

"Yeah it's right there, just past the Pokecenter, the blue building with the sign saying POKEMART."

After visiting the now located Pokemart and buying five Pokeballs each and some PokeX energy bars® (now in Chocolate Volcano™ and Berry Blast™ flavour), the two headed back out into the street (not really streetS) of Viridian City. Before walking far they found them selves in front of an epic Pokemon battle.

"Eevee use scratch!" a girl with black hair with aqua streaks, and matching gothic clothes ordered.
The Pokemon lunged forward swiping a jolteon across the face, causing it to fall to the ground.

"Jolteon get back up and use thundershock!" the opponent, who appeared to be Llama commanded.

"Quick dodge and use bite!" the eevee bit down hard trying to not be cut by the jolteons' fur before letting it collapse.

"Jolteon! No!" Llama yelled before returning it to his Pokeball. After handing the girl ¥132 yen, he ran off to the Pokecenter.

"Wow!" Gray exclaimed," That was epic! Who are you?"

"Meh, I'm Tenebraemaximus," she replied," I'm a trainer from the far off Unova region wanting to have a fresh start. I came here wanting to challenge the gym but it seems closed."

"OMG, there's a gym here?!" Gray exclaimed just noticing the building and bounding over to it with Yob. After 15 minutes of trying to open the door he spoke," Why isn't it opening, what is the meaning of this?"

"I just said it was closed..."Tene answered.

"Oh, I wasn't listening."

Tene let out a sigh.

"I hear there's a gym in Pewter, Gray. We should go there instead," Yob added," It's just past this seemingly harmless forest."

"Sounds fantabulous!" Gray announced before slapping himself for saying fantabulous.

As they were coming to the end of the city they were blocked by a half unconscious drunk man on the street who said his name was Hobo. He mumbled something about them not passing until they had caught a Pokemon but they ignored him and tiptoed around to the start of Route 2.

"So Tene, you're going the same way, you want to join us on our quest to become Pokemon masters?"

"Nope," she replied.

"Haha, I know you're joking, LOL!"

"Um."

Gray and Yob joined hands with Tene (despite her efforts), still laughing at what they thought was a joke. The group struggled off towards Viridian Forest, eating their new, low cost Vanilla Whisp™ PokeX energy bars®.     

If you read in the next 5 minutes you get not only 1 but 2 PokeX energy bars® along with a bottle of LemonLime Magic PokeRade™ free.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:57:08 pm by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ad...

Victini998

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Former Cinnabar Leader
Re: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 4 - PokeX
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 02:41:00 am »
Ermygerd they should have went the other way from Pallet to my gym >:). Naw actually my gym isnt a good place to start for beginners xD

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 03:14:53 am »
I held random people's hands >.>

synderfin

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 03:17:18 am »
I held random people's hands >.>
Not voluntarily, I'll reference it in the next chapter.

EDIT: added 'despite her efforts'.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 03:20:21 am by sharkfin1997 »
Owner of SharkCo.
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Favourite server quotes:
Trainer card:

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 08:05:27 am »
How much money do you make sponsoring PokeX Energy Bars?

synderfin

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 09:16:46 pm »
How much money do you make sponsoring PokeX Energy Bars?
$10000 a reference and with high prices like that you can't help but imagine the quality of the PokeX energy bars®. Now that's value surpassed by none. You look like the guy that may enjoy the new Mint Chill™ flavour, may I interest you in one?
Owner of SharkCo.
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Favourite server quotes:
Trainer card: