Author Topic: Pokemon Adventure 6 - The Crimson Trainer and his Miki  (Read 2754 times)

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
Pokemon Adventure 6 - The Crimson Trainer and his Miki
« on: April 21, 2013, 04:31:39 am »
Kids sit down, Today im gonna tell you a story about how i walked through the Grass of Route 1 and found a trainer that later on became someone that was dear to me

This Shortly took place after i had got my items and left my mum drunk on the floor. The Wind was blowing Wildly and the trees were blooming with the sweet scent that i have come custom to in pallet town. Seeing that it is one of only places in Kanto with the best fresh air, But i digress. I started walking into route 1 not really knowing what i would find or see. usually when i was young i would just watch TV about Pokemon or the PkmnGraphic Channel (GeoGraphic Channel if none of you actually watch the GeoGraphic channel IRL.) It was so exciting i could hardly Breath. Looking back and watching as i stepped outside of pallet town made me feel like a king. Until i got a Rattata Bitting my feet.

It was so painful watching the rattata Bite my feet. That i couldn't take it anymore. I moved my foot up and kicked the rattata up into a tree branch thinking that he would be Ko'd. Well that really wasn't the case. It fell down Ko'd and i was happy for that but then some other stuff come falling out of the trees. at first i thought it was just leaves that had fallen of from the shake when rattata hit the Tree. So i stared walking away thinking that it was all over. Until i heard a Noise coming from inside the pile of leaves. I was curious because i thought it was the same Rattata that i kicked into the tree. But no it was worse. out of the leaves a huge giant Horde of Pidgeys came flying at me. i tried to run so that i could escape from them. But it was futile. When ever i would get a a couple of meters away from them, they would always just catch up to me again. I was terrified thinking about what those Razor sharp claws and beaks would do to me if they caught me. I tried to run as fast as i can but i ended up stepping on a root and fell to the ground. I saw my life flash before my eye's as if i knew i was gonna die. i saw from when i was a baby to when i first became 10 and started my journey. i was ready to give up on my life.

Then at once all the pidgeys came flying at me as if they were gonna stab me with there beaks. Then out of no where i heard a voice saying "Miki Use FlameThrower". Suddenly My whole sight was covered with a hot blazing flame that went straight across my face. I was to petrified to see who saved me because of the fact that one i nearly got killed by a horde of pidgeys or that my face nearly crisped by the flamethrower. The Person that saved my life walked up to me and gave me his hand and he said if i was ok ?, i replied with Im ok but that was pretty much all i could say after my near death Experience. I grabbed his hand and he started talking to me. Telling me who he was and what his goal was in life. He said that his name was Steven and that Miki was his Charmander he also said that his life long dream was to become a Pokemon Champion.

So i Walked with Steven while we were trying to get through route 1. Usually it would take someone 4 days to get to viridian City from Pallet Town By walking. But Steven and i wanted to prove that wrong. So being the kids we were we started running as fast as we could. Night came to place and the pokemon were no where to be seen. They were probably Sleeping since it was night time. So Steven and i were sitting in front of a fire and telling each other stories of our life. It turned out that Steven grew up just on the outskirts of Pallet town. Mostly to the west of pallet town. He also told me that he got miki from Professor Jotr as a Birthday present. Then he started going on to tell me that he was also going out with Ali's Sister who was named Purple. I was stunned, Mostly because Ali never told me anything about that. But i was also stunned because i liked Purple. I was kinda Sad because i found out that my chances went down the drain. But you gotta move on right ?. The night got late so we went to sleep.

We woke up in the morning refreshed and ready to Go to Viridian City But before we Started to walk Steven asked me if i wanted to challenge him to a battle. So knowing me and how i like to battle. I accepted his challenge. The rules were that we could only use our charmanders. No problem since i have no other pokemon. So we started the battle

Steven gave me the first chance to attack. So i got charmander to use scratch. So Charmander went running at miki with his claws. Steven instantly told Miki to dodge then use Scratch. So just as Charmander was about to hit. Miki Disappeared from the line of sight then appeared right behind Charmander. So Miki Hit charmander with scratch and charmander went smashing into the ground. I kept making charmander use scratch but the same thing happened i would always use scratch, Miki would dodge then counter attacked Charmander into the ground. It looked as if Miki was Taunting Charmander. It was sad because i could only watch as my charmander kept get hit into the ground and i felt as if i couldnt do anything. Then Charmander just stood there keeping his ground. Steven told Miki to use tackle. So Miki charged at Charmander ready to end this fight. But charmander would just sit there with his mouth Open as Miki went charging at him. I thought i was all over and i couldn't watch. But Just as miki Was about a Meter away from hitting Charmander. Charmander used Flamethrower. The flames engulfed Miki and i thought it was all over seeing as miki was on the ground not able to get up. I thought victory was Mine until Miki got back up off the ground. I thought i could finish this battle of by using flameThrower again. So i did, I commanded Charmander to use Flamethrower. So he stood his ground, Opened his mouth and shot out a flame. But something was different this time. Steven didn't say anything. Instead he just nodded at Miki and Miki nodded back at steven. Just as the flameThrower was about to hit. Miki moved his body but still kept his tail in front of the flame. I thought miki was crazy until i saw it with my own eyes. The FlameThrower didnt go through Miki's Tail instead The tail was absorbing the flameThrower until there was nothing left. I was terrified that miki  could absorb that much power. Then Calmly Steven commanded Miki to use Charmanders Energy from the flamethrower and combine it with Miki's Own flamethrower. So Miki followed his masters Orders and did it. I was terrified i didnt know what to do. So i told my charmander to use what ever power it had left and use it as a Flamethrower to. Both looked ready to fire and then Steven and i Screamed out FIRE. Both charmanders Shot the flamethrower. They looked evenly matched but that was a lie. The Two FlameThrowers Collied, Each smashing into each other to test which one was stronger. Obviously miki's Flamethrower was more powerful due to the damage my Charmander took when the battle started. So the collided Flamethrower was moving towards charmander at a fast speed. I told my charmander to dodge but it was to late. Before i knew i charmander was engulfed by the Flames and the battle ended.

after the battle Steven walked up to me and put out his hand for me to shake it. We both shook hands with each other with with happy smiles on our faces. But my smile was nothing but a lie. I went to my charmander and put him back in my poke ball, so did Steven do the same. So we Continued traveling until we got the the end of Route 1. we couldnt believe how long it took us but we were glad that we could see viridian City. So Steven and i started running into the sun set excited for what we might see when we get to viridian City

- To be Continued

Thank you for reading Pokemon adventure part 6 Sorry it took so long to progress the story out of Pallet town but Yay As normal please do write Comments on what you liked what you didnt like or how i could make this better.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:04:49 am by hobo4chompy »

Ad...

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Re: Pokemon Adventure 6 - The Crimson Trainer and his Miki
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 07:44:01 am »
Purple has been trademarked by SharkCo. Since my first story. I'll see you in court!  :mad:

On a happier and less scornful note, I thought it was great. Intense battle and I liked the idea of Miki absorbing the fire. More like a real battle would be. :)
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 08:41:49 am »
Your grammar sucks...

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 11:16:52 am »
your comments are always good DHM

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 04:42:20 pm »
TL;DR  Left Pallet, Found Friend, Had an exceedingly long battle (that's really hard to follow), then continued.

Does his drunk mother come back?  I liked her a lot :D

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 11:35:48 pm »
Thanks Python sorry that i made it harder to follow through and Dw she will be back ;3