Author Topic: Pokemon adventures 5 The drunk mother of pallet town  (Read 3199 times)

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
Pokemon adventures 5 The drunk mother of pallet town
« on: March 30, 2013, 10:50:49 pm »
Ok kids todays story is how about I started my journey

Do you kids remember How i told you about mio and how she was really bossy. Well ye she after the battle of ours she left without saying goodbye. Even ali ran out of the lab without saying goodbye to me. It was kinda Mean of them but once i went through my adventure i found out why they did it that day, But that story is for another day.

Anyway so before i started my journey i had to go tell my mum that i was gonna be traveling across kanto so we could complete prof jotr's Dream of finding all 151 pokemon. So i left the lab and walked into my house. Before i opened the door i had this feeling that something was wrong in there. So i opened the door with caution, and i heard this noise coming from the kitchen. So i went there to go take a look. now first when i heard it i thought someone had broke into the house or worse a Wild pokemon. But no it was none of them, it was much worse then that. i looked to the ground to find my mum (Tene) Unconscious on the floor. now at first i thought that she had a heart attack so i was panicking. Until i looked around and saw a beer bottle on the ground next to her. Now kids just if you didnt know your Grandma was a very hard drinker and i use to find her always passed out on the ground. But i was never really suprised as it would always happen. Every time we had earned money she would simply spend it on Beer or just simply gamble it all away, It was annoying but it was the lifestyle we had to go with. After your Grandpa Died grandma had always been a great depression. Now just to make it clear your grandpa's Death was undefined so we didnt know who killed him nor did we know how he died.

But Ignoring your Grandma who was passed out on the floor. I continued to my room to pack for the journey. So i simple just got my bag and put in couple of potions and Pokeballs that my mum had given me for my birthday. But before i left my room i got a glimpse of something in the corner of the room. So i walked up to it and it was just a box with some paper on it. i grabbed the box and read what the paper had to say. The paper said

"Hey Orange Its me Mum i have gone to get my Crunk on so if im not back by the time you find this then i would like you to take these and have fun on your journey. Love Mum (Tene)

Now usually your Grandma is never this nice to me but just this once i actually felt like she cared about me. So i opened the box and found a pair of shoes. now apparently these shoes were suppose to be good luck because of something to do with the Bull pokemon Tauros. But i begged to differ, When i was young i never really did believe in luck as my whole life was Unlucky. But anyway i put on the shoes that my mum got me and Walked out of the house and faced the Tall grass, and i thought to myself right now is where i begin my journey to become a Pokemon master.

Thank you for reading part 5 if you have anything to say do say it and if you have any ideas you would like to put out there i would be glad to hear it.
Clue - Next Chapter i will be introducing Someone from a creepy Pasta of Pokemon

Ad...

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
Re: Pokemon adventures 5 The drunk mother of pallet town
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 04:11:43 am »
Clue - Next Chapter i will be introducing Someone from a creepy Pasta of Pokemon
Me?

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 05:35:56 am »
No not even close :P

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 07:41:41 am »
Lol Tene

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 06:31:47 pm »
I want to be a star
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 09:39:06 pm »
Ok if you have any requests just tell me

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 11:24:59 pm »
Ok if you have any requests just tell me
stardom
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 12:41:17 am »
Yes Ik you want stardom but what Character woud you like to be Oddy Sama ?

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 01:18:56 am »
Yes Ik you want stardom but what Character woud you like to be Oddy Sama ?
you are the creative one do your thing i trust ya

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2013, 01:46:18 am »
Ok Oddy sama i shall make you a character that you will never forget
One that will shake the fundamentals of this world and the server