Author Topic: Pokemon adventures 7 - The mind of Giovanni  (Read 3669 times)

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
Pokemon adventures 7 - The mind of Giovanni
« on: April 22, 2013, 09:47:44 am »
Kids come here. Today im gonna tell you a story about when i made it into viridian City.

The air was fresh as Daisy's and we finally made it to Viridian City. After 2 whole days of walking in a forest full of Annoying pokemon we finally made it to Viridian City. I was surprised because when i was young i never really went anywhere outside of Pallet town. Because the Folks always said it was to dangerous for a Child to go into the grass area. But it didnt bother me as i was quiet ok with just staying in Pallet town. But i had to admit Pallet town looked nothing like viridian City. There was so many more Buildings and Viridian City even had its own PokeMart and Poke Center.

That reminded me because i needed to go heal my pokemon after the battle with Steven. Oh and kids if your wondering what happened to Steven, He stayed back in route 1 because he said he needed to train more with his Miki so i let him be. But the problem was i never really knew what a PokeCenter looked like considering i never have been outside of pallet town once. But it was kinda obvious because of the Red Roofed building and the Plus sign at the top. So i walked in to the Pokemon center to heal my charmander But i was greeted with something else....... Something much more Disturbing. Your Grandpa always told me about the Nurse joy in the pokemonCenters. How they were Beautiful with there Costumes and there Hair. So i was kinda happy to see them, You never know i might of been able to go on a date with them. But that Dream was never able to be fulfilled

But anyway i walked into the Pokemon center with a Smile on my face. But that smile soon turned into a Face like someone being terrified. Because when i walked into the PokeCenter i wasnt greeted with the Lady my dad told me. Instead i was greeted with a Hair guy in a Maid Costume, and i gotta say he looked so much like chubbaca it was disturbing. But i had no choice i had to get my charmander healed so i went to go ask him to heal my pokemon. So i walked up to him and before i could say anything he just started talking. Still to this day i remember everything he said and this is it. "Hi my name is 1cec0ld and i am this Pokecenters nurse. Thank you for coming here so that we may heal your Pokemon and if there is anything else you need please dont be afraid to ask me." Now i was quiet terrified at the time not because he was a dude but the Maid Costume was so small on 1ce that it nearly reveals everything. So after he gave me back my Charmander i bolted out of there as fast as i could hoping i would never have to go back to that place EVER AGAIN.

Kids have you ever heard the saying "Old faces will never disappear from you" well i gotta say that was true. Because when i ran out of the Pokemon Center i smashed into someone. It was so like Deja Vu because i felt like this has happened before. So i opened my eyes to see who it was so that i could help them and  Arceus  was i not happy. For when i opened my eyes i saw the person that smashed into me at oaks lab. Your right it was Mio, now i was terrified because i thought that she was gonna act like she acted before. But something was different, instead of violently yelling at me, she grabbed my hand, Pulled me up and asked me if i was ok. Now i was confused because this was not the Mio that i became a custom to, but i liked it better then the angry mio. So i said thank you to mio and then she asked me if i wanted to travel with her around kanto. Now how could i refuse a ladies Proposal ? so i accepted it happily and calmly. So i asked mio where we were going and she said that we were going to continue our journey and head for pewter.

But i told mio that there was a gym in viridian City but mio told me that the gymleader was gone. So i was kinda sad because i wouldnt be able to get a gym badge. But that didnt bother me since there was a gym in pewter city. But in a way i kinda didnt believe mio because i thought that she told me this so that i couldnt get the badge so that she can beat me to get all badges. So i was wondering until Mio handed me a note about the gymleaders absent. The Note was written as such

Dear Challenger

I am Giovanni. As you might already know i am the Gymleader of viridian City and as you might already know i am not at viridian City right now because i am going to take over Kanto MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........ I mean Take over kanto so with LOVE and PEACE and all that over frilly crap that Hippies go on about. Please do not look for me as i am guarded by Team rocket Grunts......... I mean I am guarded by Former Team rocket Grunts that have over looked the evilness of Team Rocket and have decided to look for a new and better kanto. I hope you will have fun on your journey.

PS - Follow me on twitter @TRB_Giovanni
sincerely Giovanni
Now once i was done with reading the note i was more dumb founded then anything else, Like who the hell would write such a thing and what the hell is Twitter ??? ......... Anyway after reading the note me and Mio continued onto viridian Forest where we would then continue to get to pewter and get my first badge.

- To be Continued

Thank you for reading Chapter 7 please leave a comment if you like or anything way i could make this story better :purplebanana:  And TRB_Giovanni is a real twitter account i made so go look at it if you want to :P
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 09:04:30 pm by hobo4chompy »

Ad...

Omastar

• PokeFan
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 7
Re: Pokemon adventures 7 - The mind of Giovanni
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 10:08:24 am »
Hi my name is 1cec0ld and i am this Pokecenters nurse. Thank you for coming here so that we may heal your Pokemon and if there is anything else you need please dont be afraid to ask me." Now i was quiet terrified at the time not because he was a dude but the Maid Costume was so small on 1ce that it nearly reveals everything.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 08:49:06 pm »
You know im more disturbed then scared.
Reason being because you  actually found a picture of the Nurse ._.
Cutos to you Oma
Cutos to you

doubleArmageddon

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 0
  • Withered away
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 08:52:37 pm »
Now when i looked at this Note i didnt know if to be confused or to laughing and what the hell is a twitter ??? 

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 09:07:46 pm »
>_> <_<

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 09:12:40 pm »
The twitter bit made me laugh :)
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 11:21:09 pm »
Ye thought of the Twitter Account crossed my mind after watching a Episode of Hellsing Abridged  :lazor: