Author Topic: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 8 - The king of knitted jumpers  (Read 2629 times)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Pokemon Gray - Chpt 8 - The king of knitted jumpers
« on: April 27, 2013, 04:48:40 am »

Gray was still bragging as the trio were leaving Pewter Gym. As they came to the entrance though, they heard loud explosions going off. They had a quick look out the front door to find bombs landing on Pewter City and Team Rocket grunts vandalising with their rattata.

"Team Rocket is attacking Pewter City!" Slime yelled," They want to steal everyone's Pokemon and the fossils from the museum."

"No! We have to stop them," Gray exclaimed.

Just as he said that something blocked out the sun. Everyone looked up to find a giant trans-oceanic blimp with the face of a persian fly over.

"That's what's dropping the bombs!" Yob pointed out," Who's commanding it?"

The group tried to get out of the city. It appeared that the Pewter police officers were out fighting the grunts with their growlithe but they were severely out numbered.

"We should help defend the city!" Gray suggested.

"Go Arcanine!" a voice yelled from over near the police station.

The group turned to see who appeared to be the sheriff.

"Arcanine, in formation!" he ordered as the arcanine leaped out in front and growlithes grouped behind him in an arc. The Pokemon then all used flamethrower at once, blasting back half of all the grunts.
Gray and co. ran over to the sheriff to offer assistance. Before he could say anything to them a large door opened in the bottom of the blimp and out came a heap of electrode.

"Everyone! In the station, now!" He yelled as all the people and Pokemon ran into the station and down stairs to an underground room right before the electrode started hitting the ground.

The explosions continued for a few minutes.

"My name is Sharkfin1997, I'm the sheriff here.

"Oh, pleased to meet you," Yob greeted," your defenses are amazing but possibly not enough for a war blimp, or zeppelin."

"Ha, don't worry, as soon as these explosions stop we'll continue our attack. We'll get them out of here," he spoke confidently," Seeings as we could be down here for a while, I'll introduce you to my officers. This here is DoomFollower, my 2nd in charge and staff captain, Snowbro911, my officer trainer, Wintergreen, PurplePanda (aka Purple), 11LAshley......." He stopped as the explosions did.

Shark immediately signaled his officers and the group headed back up stairs. As soon as they walked outside they were ambushed by a heap of grunts from on the roof and in the trees. They were surrounded by rattata and raticate, closing in. Suddenly a blast of flame forced them all away.
 It was Tactic and his charmeleon. Shark thanked him then continued the fight. The streets were filled with fighting. Gray, Yob and Tene sent out their pokemon to help.

Suddenly, out of the sky, a hot air balloon with a meowth face descended down.

"I thought they were dead," Gray said shocked.

"This time we have backup! mwahaha!" Sweaty yelled from the balloon.

The trio and Team Rocket fought for a bit and until they started overpowering the trio thanks to their height. Suddenly a bone shot straight through the balloon. The two groups turned to see a marowak followed by a large group of trainers with Pokemon.

"Looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again!" *Ping*

It's about time the Resistance showed up," Shark muttered as his arcanine laid waste to the grunts.

The trio, Pewter police, Resistance, Tactic and Tcanton were all now fighting the grunts and were finally winning. As they were about to finish them off a loud voice bellowed out of the speaker on the blimp,"Stop! Do you know what those fire attacks do to my minions silk uniforms. I hand sowed them all myself," he spoke in a posh voice. A man parachuted off the blimp and down in front of the group. The growlithe were about to attack but Shark ordered them to hold fire.

"Hello, hola, hiya, I am the leader of the Team Rocket. My fashionable name is Ilickwindows but I have many other names; Giovanni, Kobra, the king of knitted jumpers, etc, etc, etc." he barked on," Now I'd like you meanies to stop stopping my attack so I can steal some better Pokemon for my minions, I mean look at those dirty rattatas."

Everyone just stared wide-eye at this loony as he blabbered on.

"...and then I never got that Go-pro for Christmas. Anywho, my Persian, Mr. Fluffypoo, need a kitty treat so I best be off."

A cord dropped down from the blimp and Windows attached it to his belt, flying back up to the blimp.

"Audios!"

"Open fire!" Shark ordered as the growlithe used flamethrower at Windows. He shot up too fast so they didn't get a hit.

"I've had enough of this!" Tcan yelled," Onix use rock throw!"

Onix shot a heap of sharp rocks with his tail up to the trans-oceanic blimp, pearcing straight through the balloon.

"Oh no!" Windows screamed," Quick, TR Elite Xander, your services are required. Get us out of here and back to base before we go down and damage my suit!"

Xander started ordering the crew to turn the blimp and leave. Due to its size the attack didn't make a huge hole in the blimp and it was able to fly for a little while.

As the blimp was leaving Shark started giving orders," Prep the pidgeot and clear up this mess."

"With a headwind like this we won't catch them," Doom replied.

"I don't need to catch them, just get them in range of your gust attacks."

"Aye sir!"

The officers all started mounting pidgeots and making chase to the TR blimp.

"Thanks to you all, your services have helped greatly but we will take it from here," Shark said before flying off in pursuit.

After everything had calmed down a bit the Pewter city people started cleaning up the city with some remaining officers. Gray, Yob and Tene ran out of the city as fast as possible to avoid manual labour.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 04:55:51 am by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ad...

kingandre18

• Dragon Tamer
  • Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
  • <3
Re: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 8 - The king of knitted jumpers
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 09:10:21 am »
Cool!I can't wait for Johto, which I'll (hopefully) be in as a leader.

Why don't we take disarm... And push it somewhere else?
Quote from: tenebraemaximuslink=topic=3685.msg51362#msg51362 date=1370565047
People are dumb