Author Topic: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 9 - Trainers galore  (Read 2579 times)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Pokemon Gray - Chpt 9 - Trainers galore
« on: May 04, 2013, 08:48:37 am »

Today we find our somewhat heroes continuing their Pokemon journey, right now leaving Pewter City in a dash to avoid cleaning up after Team Rocket.

"Quick, sprint!" Gray yelled," Just don't make eye contact."

The trio left the streets of Pewter City and were about to head down Route 3 when they were stopped by a delivery man.

"By golly gosh, how are you today? If you are little Gray, which I think you are, by golly I have a delivery for you. It's sent from your mum, the new supertastic running shoes, sponsored by PokeX energy bars® and with built in Bluetooth," he explained while handing them to Gray, who let out a 'ooooooo', before continuing," I think you'll find running a lot easier, by golly. Well good day now! Hope to see you soon!"

The man walked off and Gray was bubbling with excitement," Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see how fast I move in these!"

Just as Gray turned and started to run he was immediately stopped by a trainer," Hey you, let's battle!"

"Umm, well I wanted to test out my new shoes but whatever."

It was Wartortle vs Pidgey. Gray ordered Wartortle to use water gun which happened to one hit KO the Pidgey.

"Now that that's over I can test my shoes, oh yeah!"

As he started again he was stopped once more," Hey kid, don't think you're getting past, let's battle!"

"Oh come on!"

Each time he finished a battle he'd go to test out his shoes but was stopped by another trainer. This route was filled with them, it never stopped, where did all these people live anyway, there wasn't nearly enough houses in Pewter City.
Gray kept powering through the trainers, Yob and Tene stepped if or some of the fights, seeing it as good training.
Eventually the group came to the end of the hoard of pidgey trainers.

"Finally!" Gray exclaimed," we made it to the end, I see a Pokemon center up ahead. What's the word when something is long and hard?"

"That's what she said," Tene interjected.

"Tedious," Yob answered.

Now completely forgetting about his shoes and just wanting to get off this route, Gray turned to carry on but stopped as Yob started to speak," Wow! Look everyone, in the grass. It's a jigglypuff!" He pointed out.

The group awed at the cuteness of the pink fairy Pokemon.

"Daaawwww, look at it and its little widdle microphone," Gray spoke.

Suddenly the Jigglypuff started to sing into its microphone," jigglypuff, jiggly-puff."🎤

The music was so mesmerising that the trio began to fall asleep. The jigglypuff became very angry when noticing them fall asleep in its performance and proceeded to take the bottom off its microphone revealing a black pen. It went around drawing all kind of funny and perverted drawings on the trio's faces, a 'insert here' sign pointing to Gray's mouth was one of the cleanest things.
As the group woke from their lovely sleep the continued on up Route 4 to the Pokemon center ahead, not noticing the drawings on their faces. Oh boy was Nrs_joy in for a surprise.

Sorry it's been awhile. Been quite busy. I'll try to get another chapter out tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 02:43:27 am by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ad...