Author Topic: Pokemon Crystal Part 1  (Read 2648 times)

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
Pokemon Crystal Part 1
« on: May 08, 2013, 10:24:31 pm »
There I was Lying almost completely dead on the ground. From the looks of the sun it was getting dim, probably around 7:47pm ish. As much as i wanted to get up and go I couldnt. I was basically dead meat, it was just a matter of minutes before Mightyena's came out and spotted me. The howling of them sounded farther away each howl.
Just when I thought I was safe from them I forced my head to turn back to see what was there and you probably guessed it 2 of them sneaking up on me. I managed to flip myself over and stand on my knee's there was noway i'm getting out of this one. I guess this is finally the end of my journey. I got up on my feet looked up and the time went completely slow motion as the Mightyena was inch's away from my throat all of a sudden... well I think I might just leave it there for you to find out...Ill tell you how this all began in the first place.

My name..right my name is Lucas I was living a ordinary life in my home town barely no crimes, killing, really nothing it was a bright sunny morning. I got out of my bed went downstairs to see my mother. I remember she worked morning till afternoon I looked over at my dinner table and there was there weird ball shaped thing red and white with a black circle I kinda ignored it at the time since it was probably one of my little sisters toys. I was heading out to school when my friend pop'd over. I remember him saying to me he wanted to show me something really cool. I was late for school anyways so why even go? We finally reached the place he wanted to show me it seemed like hours for me at lease. It was buried in the ground noway of getting to it...WHAT the ground shifted opening up a little hole...There It Is! my friend said. I grabbed the object It was a broken up piece of paper with a bunch of unknown writing on it...It made no sense to me... But my friend kinda knew he was one of thoses gay Pokemon player noobs.

I decided to flip the paper over which had one of those flip open and see whats inside. I opened up the folded piece and...well I don't know what happened beyond that point. All I remember is i'm in bed again but this time my bed sheets were blue instead of red did my Mum come home this early? I got out of bed I was fully dressed which was unusual to me. I was headed downstairs and thats when things got weird.

So how do you like the story so far? I dont really do theses kind of things but it seemed intresting I did one and its kind of short.
Shall I make a part 2? Or No?
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon Crystal Part 1
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 10:52:58 pm »
Mmm, sounds good, but you need to expand more :P

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 10:55:34 pm »
Explain like in which parts?
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 11:59:53 pm »
Well, I guess its a bit late now, but maybe be a bit more descriptive. And fix your grammar :P