Author Topic: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 10 - Magic Mushrooms  (Read 2846 times)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Pokemon Gray - Chpt 10 - Magic Mushrooms
« on: May 17, 2013, 11:36:37 pm »

"Tell me Tene, why is it called Mt. Moon?" Gray asked while wiping off Jigglypuff's drawings in the Pokecenter.

"Because it is the moon."

"Really?!"

Tene shook her head and left the Pokecenter with Yob, Gray trailed behind.

"Mt. Moon," Yob stated as the trio stood in front of the entrance," a place of bursting decadence and the beauty of the moon and stars. Home to the rare clefairy.

"I shall catch one of these clefairy and clear this mountain with ease!" Gray yelled before charging in the entrance, followed by his companions.

The interior cave was dark, water dripping from the stalactites and onto the heads of the frightened group.

Trying to wipe the water off his grey hair but shivering with both fear and cold, Gray was regretting entering," I'm regretting entering."

He let out a squeal as one of the many zubats on the roof shuffled. You see, Zubats have very sensitive hearing and a loud squeal.....

The whole roof came alive, zubats swarmed around the trio who decided to run.

"This is like the beedrill of Viridian Forest but much much worse," Yob screamed," My Odish ointment won't help this time!"

As the group ran aimlessly into the darkness they awoke other Pokemon, geodudes' lunged at them and Onixs' growled before trying to grab them with their mouths.
Yob let out a loud scream as they ran.
Finally the trio came to a ladder going into a hole. They jumped in and Gray ordered his Butterfry to cover the entrance with string shot. They were safe for now.
They found themselves in a smaller room with a tiny waterfall coming out of the wall and a large amount of what Gray's pokedex called Paras.
The Paras made creepy sounds and tried rubbing against their legs.

"Eww," Tene complained.

"Ahhh Paras, the magic mushroom makers of Kanto," Yob identified," I must have one for myself!"
Yob let loose a Pokeball while doing a ballet spin and spreading glitter from his hands.

A paras was easily caught to Yob's delight, stating that it was splendid.

While Yob licked the mushrooms on Paras's back the trio continued on through the many caverns before stopping in front of a guy polishing rocks.

"G'day, the name's Parmanan, I collect fossils!"

"Um hi," Gray replied.

"I have these two fossils here," Parm pointed out," You guys seem like perfectly nice people so I'm going to offer you one or my most precious lifetime items, an ancient Pokemon fossil."

"Ewww, I don't want one of your dirty rocks," Gray stated.

"I do," Tene interjected.

Parm handed Tene the fossil that she chose and the group continued on past the crazy but extremely generous fossil guy.

Hours past by the time Tene spoke," Maybe we should have asked the crazy fossil guy for directions, we've been lost for ages."

The group trotted on, their feet aching. Gray spotted moonlight in the distance and the group ran towards it. There was a hole in the roof and the trio helped each other get up through it. They found themselves somewhere high up of the mountain amongst trees and rocks, at night. They heard music in the distance and snuck towards it, finding themselves looking over a clearing full of clefairy.
Yob tried to contain himself but couldn't and was about to let out a joyous yelp but Tene and Gray held his mouth shut.
The clefairy were all doing a dance around what appeared to be moonstones, letting off a glowing aura in the moonlight. Suddenly many of the clefairy placed their hands on the the stones and started to evolve, revealing Clefable, one of the rarest Pokemon in Kanto.

The Pokemon were cheering with joy before a giant net fell on top of them. Evil laughs came from the sky.

"Team Rocket!" Gray jumped out of the bushes.

"This time we shall succeed!" Python yelled, while his koffing blanketed the area with smoke.

Gray sent out his Wartortle alongside Tene's eevee and Yob's paras. Wartortle attempted to shoot the balloon with its water gun but it couldn't get a clear shot in this smoke.

"Not to fear, Paras is here!" Yob yelled," Paras is like a ninja, it can get the balloon but it needs to be shot into the air."

Wartortle made itself useful by rocketing Paras into the air with its water gun. Team Rocket were dancing around with glee when Paras shot through the balloon.

"Oh oh," the three crooks mumbled before their balloon shot off into the sky," Team Rocket's blasting off again!" *ping*.

Paras fell back into Yob's hands and the trio set free the clefairy and clefable. One clefairy in particular was very grateful, especially to Yob.

"Would you like to join us on our fantabulous journey?" Yob asked.

The clefairy replied with a yelp of agreement as it willingly entered Yob's Pokeball.

The trio made their way back into into the cave and after another couple hours of aimless wandering and getting attacked by zubat they finally found the exit.

Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been really busy recently.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 11:42:25 pm by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ad...

Victini998

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Former Cinnabar Leader
Re: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 10 - Magic Mushrooms
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 08:39:05 pm »
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Finally XD

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 09:02:06 pm »
Quote from: Shark
The clefairy replied with a yelp of agreement as it willingly entered Yob's Pokeball.

Never before have I read something sounds so sexual o.O

parmaman

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 2
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 02:23:57 pm »
I should make a story of some sort.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 04:17:00 pm »
I can't wait till Duck posts the full versions of the poke games he is really good at writing