Author Topic: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 11 - theft a de lighthouse.  (Read 2748 times)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Pokemon Gray - Chpt 11 - theft a de lighthouse.
« on: May 20, 2013, 07:54:28 am »

As our favourite trio walked down the route to Cerulean City they couldn't help but notice two men in dojo outfits fighting eachother off to the side. The first guy was trying to punch the other but missed and took a foot to the face, concluding the battle.
The trio walked over to the two and asked them what they were doing.

"Hi, my name is GalSrkn and this is my brother MegaAquaChicken. We are they greatest fighters in all of this route! Victory is my middle name! Literally it is. My mother and papakins couldn't think of anything else."

"What about Mega's middle name? Failure?" Gray asked with a chuckle.

"No, it's Lesley. Possibly why I lost the fight. Doesn't inspire much fear," Mega replied,"Hey, if you guys want we could teach your Pokemon our signature moves, Mega Punch and Mega Kick."

"I'm sure the moves of such great warriors would benefit our Pokemon but we must pass on the offer," Tene spoke before rushing Gray and Yob onwards.

Cerulean City was in sight. Tene had to stop Yob from licking Paras multiple times and Gray continuously got attacked by the local spearow. As they entered the city they were exhausted, they hadn't slept all night but according to Gray, sleeping in the day was for babies and old people like Prof. 1ce.
Before they could explore the city much they noticed a giant gold bridge heading north. Yob wanted to look at the architecture so they headed up onto it.
As they progressed their paths crossed with none other than Tactic.

"Hey guys! How's it going?"

"Tactic, my old buddy pal. Been quite awhile. You'll be pleased to hear my Pokemon have grown to impeccable strength, much more than yours," Gray smirked.

"Well, if you say so, let's have a battle."

"Go Butterfry, crush his hopes and dreams!"

"Charmeleon, let's go!"

Butterfry tried to use sleep powder but Charmeleon was too quick, KOing Butterfry with one flamethrower.

"Butterfry, how could you loose to a fire type?! I thought bug had the advantage....." Gray muttered as Tene face palmed.

Gray sent out his wartortle and Tactic replaced his charmeleon with his pikachu. Wartortle blasted Pikachu in the face with water gun, sending him rolling back. He got back up and sent a thundershock back, nearly knocking Wartortle out. The turtle Pokemon staggered back up to its feet a tried using rapid spin but Pikachu dodged and used thundershock once more, winning the battle.

"I think we can all safely say that I let you win," Gray protested.

"I'm sure you did," Tactic replied," Anyway, it was nice seeing you guys again, I'm going to go challenge the gym now. See you around!"

As Tactic ran off Gray stated that he was ready for the gym but Yob managed to convince everyone to continue north to go visit some lighthouse.
The route was filled with trainers which Tene and Yob grinded on while Gray sat back grumbling.
Eventually they made it to the lighthouse and picked the locked door to enter. Inside was a little clefairy wandering around.

"Oooooo, no one is home, I don't think they'll mind if we take all this sciencey stuff," Gray said.

The group started grabbing everything they could find and hiding in in their shirts and pockets.
The clefairy proceeded to get in a strange pod at the back of the room before bright lights shone and it exited an identical pod on the other side of the room. But this time it wasn't a Clefairy but a man.

The trio stood jaws dropped with shock, Yob taking a quick lick of Paras.

"Why hello there intruders, haw haw," the creepy man said," my name is Paradox1123, owner of this lighthouse, inventor of the PC, Johto Professor and leader of the far away Ecruteak city gym."

"That's some very nice credentials you've got there," Yob stated," tell me more about how to were a clefairy just now."

"Oh simple dimple stuff. All I did was switch bodies with it."

This man was creeping Gray out. Possibly just the way he spoke but more likely because he was stroking him much like Yob did to 1ce. Either one, Gray convinced his companions that they should leave which they did with all haste, but not before accepting the free Go-pros Para gave them.
As they left they let out a deep breath and decided they'd head back and challenge the gym. Just as they were going Gray noticed something blue up on the hill next to the lighthouse but after blinking it was gone.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 08:02:41 am by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ad...

Victini998

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Former Cinnabar Leader
Re: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 11 - theft a de lighthouse.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 02:20:08 pm »
Moar chapters please  :D