Poll

Should I continue the story?

Yes
Yes, I want to find out what Pokemon there are!
Maybe if...
No, it isn't that good

Author Topic: Pokemon Opal - Chapter 1: Pilot  (Read 2981 times)

snowbro911

• PokeManiac
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Just snow...
Pokemon Opal - Chapter 1: Pilot
« on: May 23, 2013, 02:27:40 am »

He woke to a brand new day. A Dodrio was arguing with itself on the rooftop. Eventually it pecked itself to death. He sat up, instantly hitting his head on the shelf above him, putting him back to sleep.

Eventually he came too and sat up, this time missing the highly dented shelf. Instantly, his mother broke into his room, holding a crowbar and screamed at him, "Herpy Berthdeay!". He jumped back at this horrific monster and eventually realized who it really is.

"Sorry, gum!" she said pulling out white glob from her mouth. "You're ten now. Get yo ass over to Professor Poof's laboratory, just over there, and get yourself a damn Pokemon. You hear me? Get out!"

"Ok Mum." he replied to his obviously high mother. Must of found some more pecha berries, again. He walked to the door, as he was already dressed as he sleeps in the same clothes every night, picked up his bag and left.

After living in Kanto, he wasn't used to living in a tiny cottage secretly hidden in the woods next to Nightshade Town. His family used to own a mansion in Saffron City, but then it burnt down. They thought they could rebuild it, but their insurance company, SharkCo.™ insurance, ripped them off. At least they feel secure with their new insurance, Snow Inc.™®© insurance, who helps anyone organize a plan, just for their needs. With easy, free-call facilities and an easy number to remember of 1800-snow. Snow Inc.™®©, with falling prices, every Winter!

Anyway, Nightshade was kind of a starting town for all new ten year old trainers to all start their journeys with their new poke-companion. Today was the day for the next load, including him. For some reason, the majority of ten year olds all started around the middle of October. Strange! Professor Poof is really creepy and never seems to leave his lab. His group stand at his door and he started to realize how much he wants this when a voice emerges from the door, "One person at a time. You! You first! No, you kid, with the purple head!"

Poof was pointing straight at him and he followed him in. Poof wore a pined-striped, black and white coat, which made him look like Beetlejuice.

"So kid, want to start the journey through Beyue Region? Ok, ok. No need to speak, on a tight schedule here." He pulled put a clipboard and pen and forced it in the boy's hands. "Ok, sign here, basically saying you won't sue me for any injuries that you will attain. Sign here to accept that your Pokemon will most likely turn on you and try to kill you and, once again, has nothing to do with me, aaand, sign here to give me all your rights. Ok, I own you now. Take this Pokedex and fill it. If you don't fill it, I will make my Beedrill hunt you down! What's your name?"

"Wisp." the boy replied.

"Wisp, Wisp... hmmmm... I've heard that name before. Anyway, ready to get your first Pokemon?!?"

Poof handed Wisp a golden coin which had a poke ball on the side of it. He followed Poof to a machine with a coin slot, much like those machine you get eggs out of with little toys in them. Wisp put his coin in, twisted the knob on the front and heard a bang. He reached down and grabbed the poke ball.
"Now you've got one, get out! I've got a million kids left to go!" the Professor said pushing him out the back door.

Wisp held the poke ball in his hands for a few seconds, wondering what it would be. He then threw it down on the ground and it just sat there. He picked it up again, realizing the mistake he made and pressed the button on the front. He then threw it again, this time a bright white light flashed and a shadowy figure emerged... his beginning to his adventure awaits!

Thanks for reading! Should I continue this new region? Want to find out what one of the starters are? Vote whether to continue or not!

Staff trainer and Deputy at Pewter Police
Previous leader of Fuchsia City Gym

Check out my Moderators Application when you have a chance :)

What I got in 2014:

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon Opal - Chapter 1: Pilot
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 03:27:45 am »
Is this based off a ROM hack?

And if there are new pokemon, you'll have to be very descriptive.

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 04:36:10 am »
No, it's a region he made up and I've already told him that there will need a lot of describing as it will have new pokemon.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

snowbro911

• PokeManiac
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Just snow...
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 04:44:12 am »
Sooooooo...

Staff trainer and Deputy at Pewter Police
Previous leader of Fuchsia City Gym

Check out my Moderators Application when you have a chance :)

What I got in 2014:

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 05:19:31 am »