Author Topic: Pokemon Crossover Chapter 1: The beginning of a "cheesy" Adventure  (Read 2492 times)

parmaman

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 2
It was a snowy, winter day, on the 26 of December of 2011. Parmaman is now 10 years old, and as we all know, kids will set out on Pokemon adventures the day after they turn 10 to get their pokemon licenses.

"Ok Kanto Region, here I come!" Parm said. (BTW, that's what we'll call him for short) He set out to the pokemon laboratory and walked into professor Zoomzen's lab.

Parm walked into the laboratory, as the automatic doors (yes, they're that rich) opened, well, automatically.

"Ok, let's do this thing." Parm loosely said to Zoom.

"You mean your pokemon? It's not often that we get visitors the day after Christmas." Zoom responded.

"Yeah, a pokemon please. Just trying to make this on the quick side." Parm said back.

"Hmmm, this makes me think..."

"Think what Mr. Professor sir or sirs?"

"Well you see my boi, for years on end, we've been giving trainers their own pokemon to bond with, and take on an adventure." he explained, "But I've always wanted to know if we could potentially have the trainer catch their first pokemon from the wild."

"Well, lets try it, shall we?" Parm asked.

"Yes, but first, as you may know you will need a pokeball." Zoom said.

"Can't you just give me a master ball? I can catch it instantly." Parm stated.

"Just take the ball."

"Fine, but I'd still like one of those master balls in a later chapter." Parm said.

"Very well."

Parm went into the tall grass, awkwardly enough, nobody told him it was dangerous or life threatening. He ran around in the tall grass (despite not having the running shoes) and he found his pokemon. The music played and the stages scrolled in, the top one to the left and the bottom one, to the right. (Think of it from a backwards view)

"Sweet! A Dratini! You can't even find one of these on this route! Lucky find, I guess." said Parm. "Dratini, Dratini". it said. "Ok Dratini, I found you today, I'll probably never find you ever again, so don't escape! Go, Pokeball!!!"

The pokeball shook, back and forth, going right first, then left. It shook exactly three times, before a little click sound was made, and stars popped out of the ball.

"Alright!!! I caught a dratini!!!!" Parmaman shouted with pride and excitement. "With this pokemon at my side, nothing can beat me!"

Parm made his way back to the lab, and told the professor that he caught a dratini in search for his first pokemon.

"Really?" Zoom said surprisingly. "I thought this would yield boring results and you would catch a pidgey or ratatta or something generic. Apparently I was wrong though!"

"I was amazed too." Parm said. "Well, I think it's safe to say that with dratini by your side, you won't go down easily. You're ready to start your journey, Parm my boi." Zoomzen said. "Great." Parm said. And with that, he was out the door.

I am aware that I didn't post this in stories. The rest of the series will be posted under that category though, unless this can be moved somehow.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:09:23 am by parmaman »

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon Crossover Chapter 1: The beginning of a "cheesy" Adventure
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 08:51:39 am »
Its in 'Stories' now.