Author Topic: Pokemon Gray - Chapter 14 - A hypnotic turn of events!  (Read 2436 times)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Pokemon Gray - Chapter 14 - A hypnotic turn of events!
« on: June 28, 2013, 02:42:09 am »

"You know, my pokedex says Eevee can evolve into nearly any type of Pokemon," Gray said to Tene," maybe you could have gotten the water one and used it to swim instead of clinging to my wartortle, making it go slower."

"I have plans for what she'll evolve into," Tene stated before the trio were interrupted by two police officers.

"Pewter Police! We're hear to arrest you for the sinking of the S.S.Anne!"

"Oh, no no no no," Yob spoke," we didn't do it, the ones that did look exactly like us.  We're like doubles."

"Oh, in that case, carry on."

The trio were slightly shocked at how the police just believed them. When they got over it they decided to go train on the route east of Vermilion to get ready for the gym.
Route 11 was quite large and full of trainers battling in the grass. There appeared to be some kind of event happening at a large tent of sorts and the trio headed over to investigate.
It turned out that there was a wedding going on. It was also apparent that the bride and groom hired a good caterer as Gray couldn't keep off the buffet. They had arrived just in time for the ceremony and it was splendiferous, according to Yob.
The after party was going well when a lady let out a scream. It was the bride and she was saying that she couldn't find her 5 year old daughter.

"There there dear, I'm sure she's alright," her husband, ImStillDead, comforted.

"It's because we called her an accident, isn't it," she moaned," now she's run off."

Everyone at the wedding split up to go search for the girl. Gray decided to look around the buffet tables, Yob went into the town and Tene search the outskirts of the route.

As Tene searched the grass she started to feel a bit dizzy. She got up and turned around, only to be confronted by a strange Pokemon. Her dizziness got stronger as she listened to the sound it let off until everything went black.

It was nearly dusk when everyone regrouped at the tent. Many worried yells were let out as the adults noticed that all the children had gone missing. The only two left were Yob, as he went with the town party off the route and Gray, as he just stayed at the buffet, eating.

"I didn't mean to eat the croquembouche," Gray explained," it was so tasty though..."

Everyone started getting really worried until they heard to drone coming from the tall grass," Drooowwwzeee!"

"Oh look, it's a Drowzee!" Dead pointed out.
Gray got his pokedex out to examine the weird looking yellow and brown pokemon.

'Drowzee: the hypnosis Pokemon- It likes to put people to sleep then feed on their dreams. It evolves into Hypno.'

"Wait a minute!" Dead yelled," Hypno, it's evolution, likes to steal children away. There must be one on this route......but where has it taken them?"

Yob said he had an idea," I have an idea," and then stated that if he gave Drowzee a poffin then maybe it would help them find the children," If I give Drowzee a poffin then maybe it'll help us find the children."

Yob went up and gave the poffin before asking it if could lead them to the children. The drowzee started using its psychic abilities to track down Hypno. Everyone followed.

Tene opened her eyes. As she sat up she noticed that she was surrounded by sleeping children in a small grotto. Freaked out she stood up but before she could run she was hit with a powerful psychic attacked and knocked to the ground. Hypno came closer to her but before he could proceed with anything he was hit by a water gun in the back from Wartortle.
Drowzee had lead everyone to the grotto and then did a weird victory dance thing. Hypno tried to get up but was secured by Dead's tangela's vine whip.

"Wait a minute!" Gray yelled," Tene, I didn't know you were kidnapped as well..."

Tene face-palmed.

All the children were returned to their parents except the brides 5 year old daughter who actually did run away from being called an accident and was found two months later as the leader of a biker gang.

The trio proceeded to train on Route 11 the next day in preparation for the gym.

Sorry this took so long. :/

Part 15:
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=5093.0
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 04:37:36 am by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ad...

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
Re: Pokemon Gray - Chapter 14 - A hypnotic turn of events!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 08:20:53 am »
nice