Author Topic: The Marvelous Misadventures of Pokemon Chapter 1: Where am I?!?!?!  (Read 3050 times)

theproshere

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0

*Warning this is a long first chapter, if you hate long chapters, try to skip this long intro, as long as you're familiar with the Hoenn games you should be fine.* -theproshere

Chase woke in a cold sweat, a strange person was standing over me. He asked very strange questions. "So tell me" he said "are you a boy or a girl?" "What are you stupid?" "No just tell me" "YOU CAN'T TELL BY LOOKING?" Chase yelled. "Nope I was born with a mental defect that forces me to ask people their genders." The man said, "Well I'm a boy..." Chase told him. "Good, what is your name?" The man asked him, "Name's Chase, remember it old man." But Chase was just happy he wasn't a "Fun old man" from Pokemon Colosseum. "Great, now your adventure will start Chase! Enter the world of Digimon!" "Wait what?" Chased asked "Oh wait disregard that, enter the world of Pokemon!"

Chase awoke infront of the TV. His gamecube was playing Super Smash Bros Melee. Where am I?, he thought to himself, but a voice in his mind said: Ooooooo go to the PC and get your potion retard, oooooooooo. And so he went to his PC. Chase nearly had a heart attacj when a potion poopped out of the disc drive as he clicked "withdraw item." He went downstairs and saw a full sized Machoke in his living room. "Hi Chase" It was his Mum, "aren't these moving Pokemon awesome?" she asked "Yeah Mum they're great." he said without much animation. "Professor Birch lives next door and I would like you to go meet him, I'm sure he'll invite you in Chase."

Chase walked up the front steps to the big house in Littleroot, it was a small town, but still too unfamiliar to navigate well. He knocked on the door and a middle-aged lady opened the door. A suspected this was Mrs. Birch. "Ah hello, you must be our new neighbor, plese come in. You are here to meet Professor Birch correct?" she said this all so fast Chase barely caught it. "Yes ma'am." he replied. "Well he's not in right now, he's doing field work, you should meet my daughter, she's possibly upstairs." she said "Hey kid" a little boy said "I'm Max and I'm going to be a Pokemon master, so if you get a Pokemon you have to battle me!" "Okay Max, what's your Pokemon?" "Uhhhh I don't have any, but I'm getting there!"

Chase walked upstairs and saw a girl his age. "Hi my name is May Birch, you must be our new neighbor." the girl, 'May' said "Hey May I'm Chase Blackwood from Blackthorn city in Johto, but I moved here to get away from all the fans, because the 8th gym leader was always winning her battles, she became famous." He realized he was saying too much and asked how he even knew all this. She seemed to be thinking about all the stuff he said. "HELP ME!" a voice yelled.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: The Marvelous Misadventures of Pokemon Chapter 1: Where am I?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 10:10:28 pm »
This is actually a short first chapter. Weird story, but interesting to see how it develops.

Also, what is your IGN?

theproshere

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 10:47:13 pm »
IGN?

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 10:51:22 pm »

theproshere

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 11:04:20 pm »
Yeah, I play on the pokemon server, Parm told me about it around a year ago and I played for a while, lost the IP and now I found the site so I'm back.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 12:12:05 am »
Well welcome back.
IP is play.pokemonserver.net