Author Topic: Pokemon Crossover Chapter 2: You can't go here yet!  (Read 2365 times)

parmaman

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 2
Pokemon Crossover Chapter 2: You can't go here yet!
« on: June 28, 2013, 10:39:37 pm »
After the encounter on route 1, Parmaman made his way to the city of Viridian. He couldn't help but notice an old man lying down on the hard, stony pavement. Parmaman walked up to this old man.

"Hey, sonny, get out of the road. Can't ya see I'm lying down?" the old man said.

"So I can't walk here just because you won't get up off the ground?" Parm asked.

"No sonny, I'm looking at the clouds." The old man implied. "Now get outta heuh!" Parm wondered why he couldn't just walk around the old MMMMMM, but he decided just to shake it off and wait a day.

"While I'm waiting, I think I'll just go over to this route here and train my Dratini." But when he went over to route whatever it is before the [spoilers], another boy was standing there, about his age. He was staring at the large indoor gateway that led somewhere...

"Hey, what's shaking?" Parm said to the mystery kid. He came up to him and said: "Do you see that gateway? Well unless your a blind MMMMMM-ing mole, you should. I'm going to go through that gate, and become the pokemon master."

"Really? Already? It's that short?" Parm said. "My  Arceus , your a stupid one. No, it isn't that simple, numbskull. You gotta get all 8 badges to get through that gate." He said.

"You sound a bit angry, just chill out." Parm told him. "If you came here, you must be after the champion title, aren't you?" the mystery boy asked. "You bet I am!" Parm Stated excitedly.

"If you think you have what it takes, fight me, Hixhen!" "Ok, Hixhen, let's battle!" Parm responded with pure excitement. The stage was set, and Parmaman was in his first trainer battle, vs. Hixhen1. (But who the hell includes the 1?)

"Go Dratini! Take em' out!" Parm sent out his dratini. "Dratini." "Please, that serpent of yours is no match for my pokemon! Zubat, infect his team!" Hix sent out Zubat. "Zubeh, Zubeh."

"Alright Dratini, use wrap!" Dratini went and used a wrap attack on the Zubat. "Zubat, dodge it, and drain it's health with your leech life attack!" Hix ordered, and Zubat obeyed. He dug his fangs into Dratini, and lowered it's HP a little. (But only by 1, because bug doesn't do shit against dragon) "Dratini, use leer!" Using this move, Dratini lowered Zubat's defense by 1. "Now Dratini, use wrap!" "Zubat, dodge it again, then use supersonic to confuse it!" And Zubat did just that. Dratini was spinning in circles, and it's eyes were swirling about. Not to mention, the numerous, intangible ducks circling it's head. "Dratini, lower it's defenses with another leer!" But instead of taking the order, Dratini hit itself in the face with it's own tail! "Don't expect your pokemon to listen to your orders since it's confused!" Hix said. "Now Zubat, leech life, drain it of it's HP!" "DRATIIII." Dratini screeched in pain. "Dratini, fight back!" Parm said supportingly. "Please, Parmaman, your Dratini is helpless! You'll never move up in the world if you can't think strategically." Hix said. "I told you that you were no match for me!" "Ok Dratini, use thunder wave!" *Dratini snapped out of confusion.* "Dra- Dratini." "ALRIGHT!!!!!" Parm said. "The move will work now!" Dratini released a wave of electricity, which stopped Zubat from moving. "Now your Zubat can't dodge anymore! Dratini, use leer! Your Zubat has lost 2 stages of defense." Zubat would've attacked, if it wasn't stunned from paralysis. "Dratini, defeat his Zubat with wrap!" Dratini was finally able to wrap around Zubat's body, and make him take continuous damage. Eventually, Zubat was down for the count.

"I did it! My first battle was a success! Yeah, believe it!!" Parmaman exclaimed. "Fine, you won." Hix admitted, even though it was, by no means, true that Hixhen won that fight. "But the next time it won't be that easy, MMMMMM-er. Because I guarantee you the next time we fight, I'll have more than just one pokemon." Hixhen1 left the route, and Parm took his Dratini to the pokemon center to heal it.

The next day, the old man was gone, and the path was cleared. "Finally! That stupid old man is dead! I- I mean, gone!" Parm said. A window opened in the house next to Parmaman, and the same old man's head popped out. "What did you say about me kid?" He said. "Nothing, sir, oh yes yes, your bald head is nicely polished today, oh yes yes." Parm said with a fake voice. After all of that, Parmaman spotted a gym. "WOAH, A GYM!?!?!? Let's go inside!" Parm screamed with excitement. Someone was standing in front of the gym though. "Aren't you going to challenge the gym leader?" Parm asked. "Well I would, if the door wasn't locked. This gym has been closed for awhile. Seven days to be exact." The kid said. "Damn, and you've been here, waiting all this time?" Parm asked him. "Oh no, I just came to check it out. I realized this today. I'm Lyroy101, but everyone calls me Lyroy, because nobody gives a sh-MMMMMM about numbers after names." Lyroy said. "My names Parmaman, Parm for short. I take it you want all of the badges too?" "You got it. I even got a pokemon, it's a pokemon called Eevee. You know, I think we should travel together, since we have the same goal." Lyroy said. "Sure thing, let's go through the forest together." Parm said. They were both headed for the forest.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon Crossover Chapter 2: You can't go here yet!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 11:00:28 pm »
Its cool your'e bringing old players into this. Looking forward to the rest. Battle went by a bit quickly though.

PS. You need to learn the how to space out story writing.

parmaman

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 2
Re: Pokemon Crossover Chapter 2: You can't go here yet!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 02:18:48 am »
Kind of noticed that, but I thought I might've over-done it a little in the last chapter. Then again though, this chapter I under-did it. I'll make sure to keep that in mind though.