Author Topic: The Marvelous Misadventures of Pokemon Chapter 2: Pokemon Battlez R Fun  (Read 2451 times)

theproshere

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
"PLEASE HELP" Birch yelled. Chase hit the ground running jumping off May's porch and running up to Birch's bag. Chase didn't stand there and be useless, he grabbed a pokeball and commanded the pokemon inside to come out. And out came a treeko! "Treeko protect the professor from the poochyena, but be careful, it has pokerus!" "How can you tell Chase?" May asked. "Simple his fur is much darker, I loved pokemon when I was a kid so I got all kinds of books packed with facts about pokemon. Anyway treeko pound!" Treeko slammed its tail into poochyena and knocked it away from the Professor. "Go eevee!" May proclaimed. "Treeko pound!" Chase said, "Eevee helping hand, power up treeko!" said May. And with the extra power from helping hand treeko blew poochyena away. It crashed into a shrub and walked away yelping occasionally.

Meanwhile back at the lab. "Chase you saved my life, as well as the other pokemon treeko, I would like to give you this torchic, because with two pokemon, you can face May in a two on two battle. She's on route 103 past Odale Town, don't take her lightly, you might want to train a little bit. He took Birch's advice and trained off of all the zigzagoons until his pokemon looked great. Chase heard a yelp, it was the poochyena that attacked Professor Birch! "Hey little guy" Chase said softly "wanna come with my team?" the poochyena seemed happy to join, it practically jumped into the pokeball. "I'm ready to fight May now" Chase said. He went to Odale Pokemon Center and healed, then went to route 103. "May I challenge you to a-" Chase was cut off as a man in green tackled him. Chase rolled under him and saw May tied up and gagged, leaning against a rock. "What do you need her for?" Chase asked. "Hostage, Birch better give up his research on pokerus, or your little friend is going to have a little problem with my pokemon." the man said. "Guess what, I challenge you to a battle, and if I win, you go quietly and leave her." Chase offered, "Fine, but I dont lose, I am the great Team Uranium Co-leader, Lord Ray!" the man proudly stated. "Never heard of any Team Uranium, and is the name Ray suppose to intimidate me? Oh wait, I don't care! I'm gonna win this battle!" "Go kecleon!" Ray said "Treeko I choose you!" Chase said. "Kecleon lick go!" And kecleon licked treeko and immediately paralyzed it! "Oh no! Treeko use your new move absorb!" Treeko didn't respond to Chase's commands, it couldn't, it was stuck in place. "Kecleon scratch now!" And it knocked the immobilized treeko off its feet. "Treeko pound c'mon!" And responded and with a critical hit! "Yeah! Okay!" "Ha kid you really think just because you got a lucky shot it dosen't mean you can... take down... crap." Kecleon had fainted from the critical hit while Ray was over estimating his pokemon. "I'm not done, go charmander! Ember this instant!" The charmander shot searing flames at treeko, but the wood gecko pokemon was too fast, it out sped charmander and got behind it. "Pound full force!" Chase said and charmander was slammed into the ground, "Again treeko!" "No!" Said Ray, "Charmander roll out of the way and use ember!" This time charmander came out on top, it blasted treeko with fire and treeko fainted.

"Go poochyena and use howl!" "Hahahaha, please kid howling with your little wolf, well that's too bad, doing nothing was a mistake, charmander metal claw!" That hit hard and knocked poochyena into a tree. "Howl one more time poochyena!" Chase repeated. "C'mon kid, I wanted a little challenge, not a howling puppy, charmander ember, full force!" And the flames hit directly, but poochyena still stood. "I should really be the one laughing here, howl raises attack, but your lust for attacking all the time and not strategizing, basically your own stupidity, has caused your defeat, poochyena use bite!" And poochyena bit charmander with its times two attack power and one hit KO'd it. "Very well I shall leave for now, but expect to see me again Chase."

Ad...