Author Topic: Pokemon Crossover Chapter 4: Party Rocking  (Read 2427 times)

parmaman

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 2
Pokemon Crossover Chapter 4: Party Rocking
« on: June 30, 2013, 02:40:48 am »
Parmaman, Lyroy, and Karateq arrived in Pewter city, another place that was by no means a city. There were, in total, two houses and one fossil museum. Our heros had trained a good amount, and were ready for their gym match.

"Ok guys, we need to decide who goes first, so I say we roll a six-sided dice each time." Parm said. "We'll each roll. Whoever gets the highest number goes first, the one in between goes second, and the one with the lowest number goes last." They did just that, and Karateq rolled the highest, a five. Lyroy rolled a four, and Parm rolled a one.

"Ok guys, now lets head off to the gym!" Karateq said. They approached two large doors, and they opened them. "Anyone here? We three want to challenge. Individually." Parm said.

"Some challengers, and the first ones today." The leader said. "'Bout time, I was getting bored to hell. I am LiquidFired, and as gym leader, I can't refuse, because then I don't get my pay, and if I don't get my pay, I can't get resources. If I can't get resources, then I go hungry, and nobody likes me when I'm hungry."

"I'll be first." Karateq said. The battle began, and as usual, the stages scrolled in, the top going left, the bottom going right. "I'll start with this one! Makuhita!" "I've never seen that one before." Parm said. He took out his pokedex, but unfortunately, the pokedex had no data on Makuhita. "Makuhita is from the Hoenn Region, so our pokedex's don't pick up data on it." Lyroy said.

"I'll send out my Geodude!" "Lets do this Makuhita, use bulk up!" Karateq ordered. His Makuhita gained 1 stage of Attack and Defense. "Geodude, rock throw!" Makuhita tried to dodge, but, resembling Majan bu, that didn't work out. Luckily, it didn't do much to Makuhita. "Now Makuhita, use vital throw on Geodude!" It used it's vital throw attack, and with a single blow, Geodude went down. "Now I'll send out Onix!! GOO!" Liquid said. "ONIIIIIXX!!!!" The creature roared.

"Makuhita, use vital throw again!" Karateq commanded. And once again, Liquid's pokemon went down in one hit. "Did you think I was done? Well MMMMMM no. I'm not like most first gym leaders, I have THREE pokemon! Go, Omanyte! Now Omanyte, dive underwater!" "Bullshit, there's no water here Liquid." Karateq siad. "It doesn't matter, this is pokemon logic!" Liquid said, disagreeing. "Now, Omanyte, come up and use dive!" Omanyte came out of, what should've been non-existent water, and attacked Makuhita.

"My Omanyte has more power thanks to it's hold item! Omanyte's mystic water powers up it's water type attacks!" Liquid said, basically giving a tutorial on items. "I have more than one pokemon, so come out machop!" Karateq said, stating the obvious. "Now Machop, use YOUR hold item, quick claw!" Machop was able to do so, and it got to attack omanyte with a strong blow, winning karateq the battle. "Ok, you've beaten me." Liquid said. "Here's your badge." "Thanks LiquidFired." Karateq said.

"My turn!" Lyroy excitedly and confidently said. "Go my Eevee!" "And I'll send out my Geodude to kick things off!" Liquid said. Eevee wasn't going to be the one doing damage in this fight, she would mainly serve as the pokemon that lowers Liquid's rock type pokemon's defenses with tail whip. When that was taken care of, Lyroy would call Eevee back and finish it off with his poliwag, who finished it with aqua tail. (Pretty big overkill, you gotta admit.) It was the same thing with the rest of Liquid's team, except for Omanyte, he used Pikachu's iron tail attack. And with that, Lyroy won his battle and received the badge.

And finally, it was Parmaman's turn to get the badge. It was his first gym battle, but you knew that already. He believed in his two pokemon, and swore to fight without mercy.

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I didn't want to make the whole chapter comprised of three battles. That's why I summed up Lyroy's battle against Liquid in a nutshell.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon Crossover Chapter 4: Party Rocking
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 03:31:27 am »
The pace is still a bit too fast...