Author Topic: The Marvelous Misadventures of Pokemon Chapter 3: Finally the journey begins!  (Read 2463 times)

theproshere

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
"I can't believe that happened, and you even beat him Chase?" Professor Birch said to Chase after him and May explained the situation. "Yeah he was a tough trainer and almost won, but poochyena came through for us." Chase said, "By the way Chase you should let my father examine that poochyena, it's the one with pokerus, right?" "Yeah, it is, go poochyena!" And with a flash of light out came poochyena. "Hmmmm it seems he is a different color, darker, but could this just be a shiny pokemon Chase?" Out of nowhere a holographic screen appeared infront of Chase's eyes. "Do you guys see this screen?" Chase asked them, "No what are you talking about Chase?" May asked. He touched the screen and it was a built in Pokedex, shadow monitor, pokenav, pokerus diagnoses and aura reader. The aura reader said "Scanning pokemon poochyena for shadow aura, negative, no shadow aura found." Then the pokerus diagnoses acted up, "Pokerus is a positive for pokemon poochyena." Only Chase could hear this in his left ear, where he felt an ear bud. He wondered where all this stuff came from, and how he didn't realize he was wearing glasses. He shut them down and would examine them later.

"After Team Aqua and Team Magma where disbanded by a boy named Brendan, Hoenn was a region of peace and prosperity, but now that this other team has shown up, we may all be in danger. I suggest you two travel together on your journeys and beat this new team, besides I signed Chase up for the Hoenn League already, here's your badge case." Birch said "Okay Dad, but I'm bringing Max." May said. "It should be a good experience for him." Birch replied.

The trio gathered in Odale Town, starring down route 102 ready to get to Petalburg City and Chase was all fired up for the gym. Trainers challenged them left and right and every time Chase beat them, making treeko, torchic, and poochyena all stronger. When they reached Petalburg a man in a Hawaiian shirt approached them. "Hey you three kids, you look like you have potential so how about we register our Pokenavs?" The man asked, "Who are you exactly?" Chase asked, to which the man replied, "Why I'm Scott, the manager of the Indago Plateau here in the Hoenn region. And I would like to see how you develop as a trainer in the Hoenn League." "How do you know I'm registered in the Hoenn league?" Chase asked, "Simple, you're wearing a name tag and your background said you were from Blackthorn city, that is a legendary city." When they agreed to exchange numbers and talk about battling and stats and whatnot they parted ways. Chase still didn't know how he knew he once lived in Blackthorn city, a city of dragons.

"May check it out its the gym, and I'm gonna challenge it!" Chase said and then he ran inside the building. "My name is Norman, I'm a powerful normal type Gym Leader. Have you come to challenge?" "Yes! I'm Chase from Littleroot Town and this battle is all mine!" Chase replied. "The battle will be 3 on 3, you get first move, ready?" He asked, "Of course I'm ready Norman, let's go!"

"I choose torchic!" "I choose vigoroth!" "Torchic ember!" But vigoroth was too fast, it jumped over the flames and charged torchic. "Facade vigoroth let's go!" Norman commanded. "Torchic dodg-" It was too late, vigoroth was so fast it hit torchic before Chase could even give a command. "Torchic cannot battle! Vigoroth wins!" said the ref. "Go treeko!" Chase said, he was thinking taking torchic down with one hit? Norman really wasn't exaggerating when he said he was strong. Hopefully treeko's speed will give it an edge. "Vigoroth use slash!" "Dodge!" Chase was right about treeko's speed, he dodged easily, but before he could land Norman gave another command, "Vigoroth use facade!" Treeko couldn't dodge, he was hit in mid air. "Treeko use absorb!" Treeko landed a hit and healed a little, but vigoroth was barely fazed! "Vigoroth brick break!" A critical hit and treeko fainted, "Treeko cannot battle, vigoroth wins!" said the ref. "Norman, you're good, but I have one more Pokemon, and I believe in it!" Chase told Norman, but he just replied, "Hahaha, I like your spirit, but vigoroth is way to strong for any Pokemon you have right now. Sorry Chase, but you should've known I was the fifth Gym Leader." "Wait what? Aren't you suppose to be the eighth leader with a locked gym?" Chase said. "Nope, you're talking Kanto there my friend, but if you believe in your Pokemon so much, let's get on with this and see how strong it is!" Norman said. "Go poochyena! Use bite!" Vigoroth dodged and used body slam without even being commanded. "Poochyena cannot bat-" the ref was interupted by a fierce growl (not the attack) and it charged at vigoroth with a tackle, actually knocking it down, "Good job poochyena! Bite attack before it can recover!" "Don't let it happen, throw poochyena off and use slash!" Vigoroth was once again too fast, it did exactly as Norman said and the  ref got to finish a sentence, "Poochyena cannot battle! Vigoroth wins, and the victor of this gym battle is Norman, the Gym Leader!"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:35:07 am by theproshere »

Ad...

theproshere

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
Hey if anybody has the time, it would be great if you could move this to stories, I made a mistake when posting.