Author Topic: The story of the Evil and life Pt 1  (Read 2495 times)

ZobTheSlayer

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -58
  • My dislikes are my likes. My likes are my dislikes
The story of the Evil and life Pt 1
« on: August 07, 2013, 02:51:59 pm »
This book is based off Pokemon but is in no meaning real or related to the games or anything. This is purely my imagination.

--------------------------------
Chapter 1
The mystery
--------------------------------

It was a normal day in my daily bases. Little did I know that what I was about to do, was to change my life forever...
I lived in a small house in the middle of a big field. My name is Marissa. I am 14 years old and I love to adventure around.
I was outside in the field staring at the clouds... One of them looks like a mushroom! I suddenly began to drift into a deep sleep...
I don't know what happened during the time I was asleep. All I know was that I wasn't in my field anymore... Something had happened...

-------------------------
Chapter 2
The New Leaf forest
-------------------------
I awoke to find I was in a strange forest. The floor was covered in orange and red leaves. The Sun barely went through the holes in the trees. I began to hear footsteps and the crunching leaves... The sound got closer. I began to see someone dressed in a black uniform. I tried to hide but he saw me and questioned " What are you doing out here? Why aren't you inside the HQ? " I stared at him blankly, I had no idea what he was going on about. He took my hand and guided me to a tall building. He said " This is it. The Team Plasma HQ. " He walked me inside and took me to my " quarters " There was some other girls in there in the same black uniform as the man... I think he must have thought I was one of them? I soon heard on the speakers someone saying " Can one of the female recruits come to the office? " Everyone looks around and they said for me too go since I'm the newest... I had no idea what was happening. I walked to the office desk and they told me I had an important mission to do...

Ad...

ZobTheSlayer

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -58
  • My dislikes are my likes. My likes are my dislikes
Re: The story of the Evil and life Pt 1
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 02:53:05 pm »
Please say what you think so far and I might continue the story!

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
Re: The story of the Evil and life Pt 1
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 03:12:43 pm »
It's pretty good.  I like your writing style and I want more of this story.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!