Author Topic: The story of the Evil and life Pt 3  (Read 2137 times)

ZobTheSlayer

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -58
  • My dislikes are my likes. My likes are my dislikes
The story of the Evil and life Pt 3
« on: August 10, 2013, 08:55:26 am »
-----------------------
Chapter 5
The Voices
-----------------------
The next morning, I was called to the desk to be assigned a new mission, but I have to do it with a partner. Our task was to go to the fields and capture some Milktanks. We both headed out into New Leaf forest as the Sun began to come breaking in through the Autumn leaves. When we got near the field, I started to hear voices again. Just like the ones I heard when I got near the Nidoking. I don't understand what's going on! I fell to the ground with my hands on my head. My partner looked at me and yelled " What's wrong!? Are you okay!? " I couldn't answer him. It was too much... Something was talking to me in my mind! They were much clearer then when I was near the Nidoking. I finally managed to gain control and I said " I'm okay... I don't know what's going on. I keep hearing voices in my head whenever I get near Pokemon. " He looked at me and told me to send out my Eevee. I don't know why so I didn't question. He told me to focus on it. I started hearing it talk in my head! " It's saying something! " I yelled Then he told me " Okay, I think I know what's going on. Lets finish the mission and then I'll tell you " We finally got back to the HQ and then he told the woman at the desk about what happened.

Ad...