Author Topic: Anime Saver - Prolouge part 1  (Read 2645 times)

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
Anime Saver - Prolouge part 1
« on: January 27, 2014, 04:19:37 am »
It was the year 2032, The world was in the state of Chaos, The Chinese had declared war on the world for the sole purpose of killing and taking land to make china bigger, the world thought that if all the nations came together to fight china that we would be ok, but we were dead wrong. We had the upper hand in the war until . . .Until China unleashed this thing, this thing that could let them alter the history and cultures of the countries they target. As time went on more countries fell to china's weapon. Russia fell, australia fell, and the new county, Europe

As time went on in the war all that was left in the war was America and Japan, America grew weak, but it was able to sustain itself due to the help that japan was supplying it. America and japan through secret missions were able to create their own machine like chinas, but not enough information was collected and the machine could only pinpoint the location and time of the destination China's machine had set. Everything was going well, America would use the machine to partially stop china from changing and wiping out america's history.But china was smart, they adapted to the battle plan and followed through a new plan. The plan was to distract America and japan with Americas history and while they were at that, The Chinese would use the machine to destroy japan's history and culture, thus stopping america from sustaining itself in the war. But china wasn't the only country good in gathering information.

And That is where i come in, Private Brandon, Otaku at heart. Once america found out about china's plan, they pinpointed and set american and japanese soldiers to different japanese time periods to stop the japanese. But my job was different, See i was claimed by the army the biggest Otaku in the world and since the chinese were attacking japanese culture, i was sent to each anime that the chinese were pinpointed at and was tasked with the job to destroy them.

Now the time has come to fight. . . Jessica start the teleporter to the pinpointed location said Brandon in a loud demanding voice, Yes Bradon said jessica. As the teleported started i was consumed by light and all i could think to myself was "What anime am i going to first ?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i hope everyone liked this and as the last sentence said i want you to say what anime you think jayden should go to, The one with the most votes will be the featured anime

NO Hentai (No Boku no pico)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 11:38:06 pm by hobo4chompy »

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Anime Saver - Prolouge part 1
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 04:37:51 am »
It was the year 2032, The world was in the state of Chaos, The Chinese had declared war on the world for the sole purpose of killing and taking land to make china bigger, the world thought that if all the nations came together to fight china that we would be ok, but we were dead wrong. We had the upper hand in the war until . . .Until China unleashed this thing, this thing that could let them alter the history and cultures of the countries they target. As time went on more countries fell to china's weapon. Russia fell, Europe fell and Australia fell.

As time went on in the war all that was left in the war was America and Japan, America grew weak, but it was able to sustain itself due to the help that japan was supplying it. America and japan through secret missions were able to create their own machine like chinas, but not enough information was collected and the machine could only pinpoint the location and time of the destination China's machine had set. Everything was going well, America would use the machine to partially stop china from changing and wiping out america's history.But china was smart, they adapted to the battle plan and followed through a new plan. The plan was to distract America and japan with Americas history and while they were at that, The Chinese would use the machine to destroy japan's history and culture, thus stopping america from sustaining itself in the war. But china wasn't the only country good in gathering information.

And That is where i come in, Privateer Jayden, Otaku at heart. Once america found out about china's plan, they pinpointed and set american and japanese soldiers to different japanese time periods to stop the japanese. But my job was different, See i was claimed by the army the biggest Otaku in the world and since the chinese were attacking japanese culture, i was sent to each anime that the chinese were pinpointed at and was tasked with the job to destroy them.

Now the time has come to fight. . . Jessica start the teleporter to the pinpointed location said Jayden in a loud demanding voice, Yes jayden said jessica. As the teleported started i was consumed by light and all i could think to myself was "What anime am i going to first ?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i hope everyone liked this and as the last sentence said i want you to say what anime you think jayden should go to, The one with the most votes will be the featured anime

Cringeworthy.

Also, go to Boku no Pico.

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 04:39:05 am »

Colindeng2

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -4
  • The True Innovater
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 05:03:29 am »
Awesome hobo!!

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 08:32:14 pm »

seconded
Thirded, all these "going into anime" stories really make me cringe... Though, If the story looked more pleasant and didn't focus on you, or the fact that it's America/Japan vs China, with more countries. I think i would like it. There is room for improvement.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 08:36:38 pm by AxZeroCrypt »
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!