Poll

Did ya like it?

Yes I liked it
No it could be better

Author Topic: Ash vs Cynthia!  (Read 3691 times)

MrHeartGold

• Previously MrHeartGold, minecraft_matt01
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -10
  • I'm watching..... You!
Ash vs Cynthia!
« on: March 26, 2014, 11:57:13 am »
Hey guys iv never really made a battle scene like this before and I like English and making up stories so I thought Id give it a try. Ill only write the last bit off the battle cause the whole thing will take time. So here it is
Ash vs Cynthia

The whole stadium was full of roars off excitement as both Ash and Cynthia were down the their last Pokemon they battled for the title of Pokemon master. "Garchomp use brick break!"said Cynthia calmly as she was totally relaxed because her Garchomp was undefeated. The big jet like Pokemon  dashed towards his opponent at a breathtaking speed. Ash was ready for this kind off attack so he smiled slightly and spoke to his partner as quiet as possible so Cynthia wouldn't hear "Pikachu use quick attack through its legs!". Pikachu responded instantly and came at full speed towards Garchomp. Cynthia was surprised at this because Pikachu was using such a weak move against a powerful and bulky Pokemon like Garchomp, but little did she know his plan. The two Pokemon were meters away when Pikachu darted between Garchomps feet and to avoid the attack. Cynthia tried desperatly to call out an attack but was too slow when she heard "Now iron tail!". Pikachu spung around and unleashed a full power iron tail which hit Garchomp directly in the face. "Garchomp!" Cynthia called out to check if her Pokemon was okay. "Gaaarrr!" It called out which meant it was still able to battle.
        The battle raged on with a barrage of iron tails and quick attacks from Pikachu and a number of brick breaks and dragon rushes from Garchomp. They were having the time of their lives, battling with all their heart. "Garchomp use stone edge!". The dragon type, despite its tiredness didn't give up and summoned several stones and launched it at Pikachu. "Pikachu use electro ball to send it back!". Pikachu built up a powerful amount of electrical energy and threw it with its tail towards the stones. It hit all the stones back which hit Garchomp hard. "Finish it with quick attack!" Ash called to his trusty partner. Pikachu came with all his might and slammed into the bug dragon Pokemon, Garchomp cried out in pain before falling to the floor with swirls in its eyes.
        "Garchomp is unable to battle!"
"pikachu and Ash win the battle!". Cheers were heard all over the stadium with some people looking astounded and some looking with delight. Cynthia walked towards Ash and held out her hand, which Ash shook. "Thank you Ash for giving me a battle of a life time, I look forward to battle you and to see your decisions as a Pokemon master"
"No thank you Cynthia for everything you have done for me in case you have forgotten you helped me through out my journey". Cynthia handed Ash the trophey and Congratulated him and hoped him the best of luck for the future.

The End

So how was it? If there were any mistakes please tell me and say if you liked it or not. I don't care if you hated it just say if you did and I will put it into mind.

Ad...

MrHeartGold

• Previously MrHeartGold, minecraft_matt01
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -10
  • I'm watching..... You!
Re: Ash vs Cynthia!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 12:06:44 pm »
When it says bug dragon type Pokemon Its meant to say big. SORRY