Author Topic: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 15 - The Diglett Dilemma  (Read 3195 times)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Pokemon Gray - Chpt 15 - The Diglett Dilemma
« on: April 25, 2014, 04:14:18 am »

The trio spent all morning training on Route 11 to hone their 'skills' in preparation for their third gym battle and Tene even caught a drowzee. As noon approached they started to head back to Vermillion City.

"So Gray, what's your strategy for the battle?" Tene asked.

"Well Tene, this may be too complicated for you and I don't want to give away any secret tactics but basically I'm just gonna use Wartortle to hydro frenzy smite the leader's team to death," Gray explained.

"Don't you see the problem with that plan? This is an electric gym, Wartortle will have a type disadvantage."

"Your face will have a type disadvantage."

"What does that even mean?" Tene responded with no reply from Gray.

They all just carried on walking until Yob interjected," My friends of this world, wait! This cave to the right of us could be the answer to our glorious and delicious victory."

After reading the sign on the outside Tene agreed and the trio headed in. Gray was very much annoyed as he just wanted to have a gym battle but was leashed around the neck by Yob's Ivysaur and pulled along.
The cave was called Diglett's Cave by locals and, well, everyone else as that was it's name, yeah.

The trio wandered around for a bit before they could hear a faint noise," Diglett dig, Diglett dig, Diglett dig, trio trio trio!"
All of a sudden a bunch of weird mole things burst out of the walls and surrounded Gray, Yob and Tene. Gray's pokedex identified them as diglett because it wasn't obvious after reading the sign out front.

"🎶Their rhythm is like music to my ear holes!🎶" Yob sang as the Digletts moved in time under their feet and around them. They were like one big mass of whack-a-moles, so much so that Gray randomly pulled a small hammer out of his apparently quite large pocket and started whacking them on the head. He was confused when they got really angry and started causing minor tremors.

"Damnit Gray!" Tene scolded.

From the centre of the diglett, a weird mutant trio of them emerged.

"Eww, why are there three of them joined together!" Gray squealed. His pokedex identified them as dugtrio, the evolved form of diglett, because that's how evolution works.

"I don't know about these dugtrio but I'd sure like a 'dugduo'," Gray joked but no one laughed, except Yob.

The trio became cornered by the masses of angry diglett and dugtrio. Tene sent out her eevee in defense but all of a sudden a bunch of random high-beam lights turned on, revealing Team Rocket.

"Prepare for trouble!" Sweaty yelled.

"Make it double! Or should I say triple, get it? Cause the Dugtrio. Get it?" Python joked.

"Shut-up Python, you're nearly as bad as Gray," Meowth scolded.

Team Rocket's entry shocked the trio, who quickly sent out the rest of their Pokemon. Meowth explained that their plan was to capture all the diglett in this cave and use them to break the support beams of Silph Co. and make the sky scraper fall to the ground so they didn't have to walk up the stairs to the chairman's office.
Sweaty hopped in a large mining vehicle that had a hand connected to a net on the front and started shoveling up all the diglett.
Their screams of dismay saddened Yob who ordered Ivysaur to send a flurry of razor leaves at Team Rocket. It was no use as they all sheltered in the vehicle. Sweaty and Python sent out Ekans and Koffing.

"Goldfry, use flapping flame pulse!" Gray ordered. Goldfry nodded and used string shot. Ekans and Koffing were stopped in a heap of sticky white stuff and had to be returned.
Team Rocket continued to shovel up the poor harmless diglett until Tene commanded her eevee to use head-butt on the vehicle's front window.

"That won't work!" Python chuckled," I got Meowth to buy that window from CrimSafe!"

"Wait what?" Meowth responded but couldn't say anymore as Eevee bursted through their window and rocketed them all up through the cave roof and away into the sky.

"Team Rocket's blasting off again!" *ping*

Tene returned her eevee and all the diglett were safe as the cheap arm detached and the net remained.

"I think the moral here is; if it's not CrimSafe, then it's not CrimSafe," Yob spoke and everyone agreed.

The diglett and dugtrio were overjoyed and happily bounced around the trio. Forgiving them for before.

"I think there is one thing to do here," Gray said before pulling out his hammer and whacking another diglett on the head. Tene face palmed and Gray quickly threw a Pokeball at the now unconscious diglett, catching it.

Once again enraging the population of Diglett's Cave, the trio all ran off in different directions scared. Yob and Tene made it back to the entry but Gray went the wrong way and ended up in Pewter City.

"How the hooley dooley did I end up back here?" He questioned," that cave was like a magic transporting tardis, as opposed to a non-transporting tardis. Caveseption!"

Gray spent the rest of the day navigating back through the cave, trying not to get beat up by a bunch of paraplegic moles.

"You're an idiot," Tene told him as he emerged from the cave," At least you caught a diglett to have the type advantage in the gym."

"Wait, what?"

Woo! Yes, it is back. In my time without a stable internet connection I decided to continue Pokemon Gray.
Btw, I'm not sure if anyone out of Australia will get the CrimSafe reference.

Part 14:
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=3792.0

Part 16:
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=5194.0
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 03:41:26 am by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 15 - The Diglett Dilemma
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 05:16:27 am »
Finally some length to the story lol

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 04:50:10 pm »
Finally some length to the story lol
Yeah, I was looking back over my old chapters and was surprised by how short they were.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 07:23:55 pm »
Tene sent out her eevee in defense
yes, eevee was mentioned.  :)
Read my stories!

]

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 04:30:17 am »
* tenebraemaximus plans to get back to writing...