Author Topic: Ryan's Story.  (Read 2794 times)

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
Ryan's Story.
« on: July 16, 2014, 10:31:59 pm »
I put this in this section because I felt something to do with the forums didnt fit in with the PvP server problems. But 1ce told me when my moderator application when it was huge that the /Miosio/ thing was bad. And I found it when I tried to reply on ryan's story, "Light."
Heres the message: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 136 bytes) in/home/miosio/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(2562) : runtime-created function(11) : runtime-created function on line 56

Also to ryan since I couldnt reply on the thread itself, please do upload Silver. It will be amazing ;)
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Ad...

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
Re: Ryan's Story.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 10:48:58 pm »
I put this in this section because I felt something to do with the forums didnt fit in with the PvP server problems. But 1ce told me when my moderator application when it was huge that the /Miosio/ thing was bad. And I found it when I tried to reply on ryan's story, "Light."
Heres the message: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 136 bytes) in/home/miosio/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(2562) : runtime-created function(11) : runtime-created function on line 56

Also to ryan since I couldnt reply on the thread itself, please do upload Silver. It will be amazing ;)

Alright then, I'll get to typing.
Read my stories!

]