Author Topic: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 24 - Attack on Saffron  (Read 3607 times)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Pokemon Gray - Chpt 24 - Attack on Saffron
« on: April 15, 2016, 08:48:53 am »

The plan was simple. The police would storm the city's southern gate and take control of the streets, defeating any grunts in their way. This would give the trio and Tactic their chance to get into Silph Co. and make their way up the tower with hopefully police backup once the streets were cleared. Synder sent out a secret message to the Resistance, requesting their assistance to no response. At risk of letting Team Rocket in on the assault, he decided to commence the operation immediately anyway.

"No further!" the police officer at the city gate told the trio as they walked in, "this city is in lock-down!"

"It's alright, Officer Stewiegriffinha," Synder spoke as he entered and the officer stood to attention, "we're about to begin an assault, fall into line with the rest of our force."

As Stewie marched off, Tactic approached the front of the group and said, "You guys ready? I think it's time to kick some criminal butt!"

"I'm totes more ready that you are Tactic," Gray responded, "my starter isn't even fully evolved because I'm too hardcore for that. I wanted to use actual skill."

"I'm shaking in my crocs," Yob interjected, "But yes, some butt kicking is what I'm ready for."

"Okay, it's time," Synder spoke, hyping himself up, "All hands, let's move, move, move!"

The police breached the city, engaging the surprised grunts, on the immediate street, with their growlithe, under a formation led by Synder's arcanine. A brutal fight commenced and as the grunt's Pokemon were defeated, followed by their retreat, Synder called everyone together, panting, and said, "Okay, Doom and Snowbro, you move onto the eastern and northern gates and get the officers there to assist. Stewie and Purple, you the west. Ashley and Winter, you'll accompany me and these trainers to Silph Co. Let's get you guys to that tower!"

Everyone split, engaging grunts that were now coming from all over the city with their Pokemon ready for battle, heavily outnumbering the police far more than expected. Synder and co. battled their way to the base of the tower, grunt by grunt. Tene used her gengar's scary face move to shock the grunts while her companions followed through with hard hitting attacks, particularly fire blasts and flamethrowers from Synder's arcanine and Tactic's charizard respectively. Attacks from their constant opponents caused everyone's Pokemon to be greatly injured but they endured on to the tower. Wartortle sent a water pulse directly into the raticate guarding the tower doors, sending it back into its trainer, toppling them over and giving way to the entrance.

"We'll stay here and hold them off!" Synder called to the trio as more and more grunts began to surround them, "Windows should be at the top of that tower, get to him and finish this!"

The trio were reluctant, as the three officers were horribly outnumbered with no chance of victory. The unexpected size of the Team Rocket force led to them beginning to take back control of the city streets. Arcanine growled at the foes, while trying to shield its trainer from their onslaught of attacks.

"Quick, go now!" Synder called, "we'll be okay."

As he said that, the roar of a charizard could be heard in the sky. Everyone looked up to see Ta fly in, raking into the side of the tower and raining fire onto the grunts below. Many others trainers flew in on their flying types, while a horde of trainers entered through the western gate. The Resistance had received the plea and had arrived to help. After the base of the tower was cleared, Ta confronted Synder and co.

"Looks like you guys need some help."

"That would be adequately sufficient oh glorious champion," Yob responded.

Ta and a handful of Resistance trainers accompanied the trio and Tactic into the Silph Co. tower, while the remainders helped the police hold the streets, still facing larger numbers. The trainers worked their way up each floor of the tower, each one filled with more battle ready grunts then the last. The Resistance forces began to thin out as members stayed to control each floor, before eventually the top was reached by the trio, Tactic, Ta and five trainers. They were confronted by a horde of grunts and set to work battling them. The fire from both charizard filled the room with bright light and Dugtrio's earthquake shook the whole building. Butterfree sleep powdered a number of the opponents while Hypno used its psychic powers to put them into a confused chaos, with the grunt's Pokemon accidentally attacking their own allies. The opponent's numbers were large and Ta told the trio and Tactic to go on ahead.
Gray and co. followed the command and made their way past the grunts, defeating those that tried to stop them, and eventually making their way down a hall to a sealed door, guarded by three more grunts, all with raticate by their sides.

"I've got these ones," Tactic mused before sending in his charizard to attack.

At the illuminating blast of a flamethrower, the trio snuck past and broke through the door with tauros' headbutt. As they entered the room they were confronted by two grunts in white uniforms, and, behind them, Windows, standing next to his persian and who appeared to be the Silph Co. chairman, sitting behind a desk with a scared look on his face.

"So you meanypoos are here to ruin my plans yet again," Windows complained, "can I not get a break? I work tirelessly, day and night to hand sow my grunts uniforms, all for you lot to ruin them. Is world domination too much to ask for for my struggles? TR Executives White_Link and Cassyx3, defeat these nincompoops!"

The two executives summoned their Pokemon and prepared to attack. Yob and Tene engaged each of them to allow Gray to progress and fight Windows.

"Ah, so you want to challenge the King of Knitted Jumpers himself?" Windows questioned, "no problemo, wee trainer. Prepare to be defeated! Go Mr. Fluffypoo!"

"I am ready to challenge you but it is not you that will be defeating me but me that defeats thee! I think," Gray responded while sending out his tauros to face the persian.

Tauros went in for a headbutt but the Persian dodged, scratching Tauros all around. The bull Pokemon was struggling to get an attack off but eventually landed a headbutt, knocking the persian to the ground. However, it got back up and delivered repeated scratches that were enough to cause Tauros to fall to its knees.

"Tauros, don't stop believing! Hold onto that feeling!" Gray called, giving Tauros the encouragement to struggle to its feet and stand defiant.

Mr. Fluffypoo tried to dodge but Tauros hurtled into it with a powerful headbutt, knocking it out.

"Noooooooooo!" Windows called, wiping a tear from his eye, "you will pay for this! Nidorino, go!"

The pink Pokemon was released and immediately drove its horn into Tauros, delivering a blow strong enough to knock it out. Gray thanked Tauros and returned it, before sending out his Dugtrio, which was commanded to use earthquake. The super effective hit damaged Nidorino greatly but it continued to deliver horn attacks. This was in vain, as the ground type had the advantage and Dugtrio delivered a final earthquake, rocking the whole building and causing the building lighting system to shut down and go into red emergency mode. Windows returned his nidorino, now stamping his feet in anger, and sent out his nidoqueen, which lasted much longer, injuring Dugtrio greatly, but eventually fell to the onslaught of earthquakes. Next Windows sent out kangaskhan.

"Ha, another victim to my awesomeness!" Gray called, "I mean...the awesomeness of my dugtrio. Destroy this thing with dig!"

Dugtrio went for dig, causing it to fall through the floor, crash on the level below and faint.

"Oops," muttered Gray before returning his Pokemon and sending out Butterfree, which immediately hit it's opponent with silver wind.

Kangaskan hit Butterfree with a slam but it recovered and used sleep powder, putting it's opponent to sleep before bombarding it with bug buzzes and silver winds before it fainted.

"My last Pokemon is not so tough to defeat. It'll teach you meanies a lesson!" Windows shouted before releasing his ace, Rhydon.

The big rhino Pokemon trudged forward, shaking the ground as it walked, before swiftly torpedoing itself forward and hammering its horn directly into Butterfree, sending it flying backwards and instantly knocking it out. Gray was shocked and returned his friend. Crestfallen, Gray withdrew his last Pokeball from his belt, his starter, Wartortle.

"You're my last hope, buddy," Gray spoke before sending it out, "water pulse his face in!"

Wartortle came out and, as commanded, sent a water pulse directly to Rhydon's face. Despite the super effective attack, the Pokemon recovered and sent a powerful stone edge directly into Wartortle sending it flying back into Gray, knocking him over. Wartortle struggled back to his feet, as Gray did, and used rapid spin, hitting Rhyhorn directly in the torso and knocking it back slightly. The two Pokemon battled on but Rhydon was hitting much harder and Wartortle, after receiving another stone edge, could barely stand, panting along side it's trainer. Regardless, Wartortle was determined and, after hearing encouragement from Gray, made it to his feet and began to be consumed by a white light. Wartortle grew until it evolved into Blastoise, resulting in Gray tearing up with joy. The massive turtle Pokemon stood stark with defiance.

"Suck it Tactic! Guess who has the badass Pokemon now! Blastoise, use hydro pump!"

Blastoise sent two powerful water blasts, from its canons, right into Rhydon, toppling it over. Rhydon made it to its feet and shot itself straight into Blastoise with a horn attack but Blastoise held onto Rhydon, swinging it around and throwing it back towards Windows, who had to duck for cover. Rhydon responded with repeated stone edges and earthquakes but Blastoise persevered, before hitting it with one final hydro pump that knocked his opponent out.

"Take that!" Gray called, his friends now coming to his side, "Now surrender or get water canoned in the face, like your rhydon!"

"Waaaaa!" Windows called as his rhydon struggled back to its feet, finished with battle, "Well this sucks but no matter. I have all the technology for what I came here for. Time to go now, I guess. Rhydon, smash the glass with your tail."

Rhydon delivered a hard blow to the glass wall, breaking through it and creating a large hole in the side of the tower.

"Toodles!" Windows called and before anyone could stop him, a cord dropped from the sky that he, after returning his rhydon, attached himself to and went flying up. The trio looked out the hole to see Windows ascend up into his Persian zeppelin and fly off.

"Poop," Tene remarked.

The chairman approached the disgruntled trio and spoke, "Thank you so much! My life was endangered!"

"No problem," Yob responded, "So why did Team Rocket take over this tower?"

"They were after the technology to create the Masterball, a pokeball that will capture any Pokemon without fail, and succeeded," the chairman spoke, "he wants it for something, but what?"

"Whatever it is, it seems less than dandy," Yob replied.

"I'm afraid it might be partially my fault, just a little bit," the chairman said," you see, my name is Gladosexe and I used to be friends with Windows long ago. He, myself and Paradox, the inventor of the PC who I see you've met by those signature GoPros you have, were the three original founders of Silph Co. However, I won all the shares to the company in a game of League of Legends, resulting in Paradox leaving to make the PC and Windows to start an evil organisation, along side Zombiedood, a young prodigy of ours. So you see, it's kind of my fault. But to make up for all this and to thank you for all you've done, take these Sevii Island vacation tickets."

He handed the speechless trio the tickets.

After the tower and streets were cleared of all Team Rocket forces, everyone met up together at the base of the tower. They all thanked each other and congratulated Gray on defeating Windows, for now. The inhabitants of the city came out of their houses and thanked everyone as well. Synder was still concerned about Windows escape but could do nothing about it so decided to withdraw most of his forces from the city and return to normal, as did the Resistance. Tactic said that he was off to challenge the Saffron City gym, after recovering, and said farewell to the trio who agreed to do the same but after a very, very long sleep.

Longest chapter yet!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:33:16 pm by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon Gray - Chpt 24 - Attack on Saffron
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 07:36:56 am »
Archanine.

Also does this mean there'll be a sevii saga soon?

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 07:35:29 pm »
Archanine.

Also does this mean there'll be a sevii saga soon?
Oops again. Yeah, just after the next chapter, though, at the moment I'm considering lumping all the Sevii stuff into one chapter.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 03:51:51 am »
Oops again. Yeah, just after the next chapter, though, at the moment I'm considering lumping all the Sevii stuff into one chapter.

That'll be a big chapter if you do. There's a lot that happens on sevii.