Author Topic: [Quote]-Mario: For Para and 1ces eyes only  (Read 1431 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Hey guys, not sure when I can get to talk to you guys next, but I need to say something real quick.

When I meant right clicking on the ground, I meant like the fashion of MMcMo. You know, if you are on the ground, and you right click with your sword or tool, you would be a able to use that Skill's passive ability.

If it's not possible to shot projectiles, then in the case of Mario and Luigi, like with Peach, can spawn Fire Charges with their right clicking passive ability.

As for Projectile Protection (Projectile Refection, more specifically), we could either do that with the Armor, or give the player the Wither protection that it receives after 1/2 heath is gone. Don't quote me if that last is possible, but it could be Ness and Lucas's equaviant. 

One last thing, thanks for all for effort on this project.  :D  <3

I did a lot of work on MD to implement the SSB characters, and this was his response. Don't think too much on it.

Ad...

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Re: [Quote]-Mario: For Para and 1ces eyes only
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 06:55:31 pm »
How much have you implemented and what do I need to implement?

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: [Quote]-Mario: For Para and 1ces eyes only
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 07:23:40 pm »
What I can't do:

reflect projectiles back at attacker. similar to enchantmore's Knockback Chestplate effect. Only for a set duration, activated by right clicking the ground, with a cool down of 1-2 seconds.

i tried, but the fishing pole grappling hook was out of my league. that shouldnt be hard at all.

permission nodes for both

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: