Author Topic: Frenzy_monkey47  (Read 5012 times)

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
Frenzy_monkey47
« on: July 07, 2012, 12:43:04 pm »
Ok problem haves been fixed .
frenzy appolegised  :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 11:32:39 am by TAlegends »

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

Ad...

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
Re: Frenzy_monekey47
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 12:46:53 pm »
I support TA in this.

EDIT: See what I said in the second picture. Support TA by supporting that frenzy should do that.  :p :p :p :p :p :banana: :banana: :immafirinmahlazor: :immafirinmahlazor: :banana: :banana:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:50:01 pm by zekrom74 »

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 12:51:10 pm »
hi my name is hobo4chompy.

when i first knew frenzy i thought he was a nice person but then i found out that he was a rude person that has no respect for anyone and just makes bad and random jokes to annoy people. he says he wanna be the next person to have dumbass rank i say lets give it to him and another thing that has concerned me about frenzy is that he is kinda sexist at sometimes and from what i have seen he has annoyed alot of people like tn and alot of people have warned him to stop but he does it again

TA TRIED TO KILL ME DUE TO MY SEXINESS
TA IS A NOOB :3
NO TA IM TO SEXY FOR U
AND PLENTY MORE STUFF HE SAID.

im sure that alot of people are angry at him but im sure that we all can settle this in a calm way but im sure alot of people would like to do this to frenzy  :immafirinmahlazor:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:55:42 pm by hobo4chompy »

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 12:52:05 pm »
Yes, on several accounts, he's been harassing players, telling them lies and killing them. He has been so rude these days. And has ignored me, and continues to breach rule1, and kept on going.

One instance, is lying to Tn. He told him for a battle, no potions. But infact, he brings potions, kills him, and tells him to pay him 50k for the items back.

I think he should get punished.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 01:02:49 pm »
He bugs me when I'm helping people, then when I get to him, he asks the stupidest and most annoying questions. Yesterday HE ASKED ME FOR DUMBASS RANK
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 01:02:54 pm »
So yesterday he told me he wanted to fight me for fun and he told me the rules no potion no enchants no no wolves and said you give stuff back so i said ok and here is the thing when i was fighting him he pulled out his potion of harming 2 and bam there you go i die and try to scam me by not giving my shit back and told me to pay 3k and this place took place in the battlearena which he agreed on no potion enchants wolves. and allow to give stuff back so in the mean time i sometime go online to the pokemonserver to play a litte bit and he said NOOOOOOOO Tn GET OUT that is whats he saying to me every time i join. This isn't fair to other people he who hasn't been rude and to him and him being rude to people and calling name. what i want is his rudeness to be over that all i want.  Thank you for reading this and i hope you stop this admins :)

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 01:05:49 pm »
Wait.. Is that... RED in the last pic? O.o
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 01:11:52 pm »
Really prod thats out of topic :P

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
Re: Frenzy_monkey47
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 01:29:37 pm »
Like you can see Im not the only one .
Pleas do something about him .

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

shishkabob97

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 5
  • POPCORN
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 03:27:02 pm »
So yesterday he told me he wanted to fight me for fun and he told me the rules no potion no enchants no no wolves and said you give stuff back so i said ok and here is the thing when i was fighting him he pulled out his potion of harming 2 and bam there you go i die and try to scam me by not giving my shit back and told me to pay 3k and this place took place in the battlearena which he agreed on no potion enchants wolves. and allow to give stuff back so in the mean time i sometime go online to the pokemonserver to play a litte bit and he said NOOOOOOOO Tn GET OUT that is whats he saying to me every time i join. This isn't fair to other people he who hasn't been rude and to him and him being rude to people and calling name. what i want is his rudeness to be over that all i want.  Thank you for reading this and i hope you stop this admins :)

Same thing was done to rjohn on the same day if I might add
im too lazy too make one of these :/

cabass

• Banned
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -39
  • Huntsman, if you need an assassin, just mail me.
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 03:59:52 pm »
yes he has also cheated me promising diamonds and also not giv[size=78%]ing me the diamonds or my stuff after the fght[/size]

Rigby

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 04:22:40 pm »
Yayyyy my rule one exemption saving me from having to deal with stupid things! :D

cabass

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2012, 04:23:33 pm »
ha nice Rigby

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 9
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 04:27:41 pm »
I agree. Frenzy has been really rude and annoying to people lately. Instead of giving him what he asks for (Dumbass Rank), I propose giving him something else that fits more to his 'crimes'. I'd either mute him permanently or for a very long time.

cabass

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2012, 04:35:08 pm »
I say we do something that hurts like take all of his  money or take him back to trainer with no badges