Author Topic: Builder Removal Abuse  (Read 2090 times)

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Builder Removal Abuse
« on: November 02, 2012, 06:13:24 am »
So, Cabs has decided to remove everyone who is not active in Sinnoh, including those that are Hoenn builders, and active within the region.
He backs up with supposed logblocks, which have been resetting themselves recently, and with my recent absence, I probably haven't shown up in them.

I may not build in Hoenn, but to Anon, I'm valued in judging designs, helping build alternate designs where needed.

Cabs just removed me from the HoennSinnoh world, based on the fact I don't actively build in Sinnoh. This is the equivalent of removing a Johto builder from the KantoJohto world, on the basis that they aren't building Johto, but still require Kanto access.

I try reason with him, with no success.

Then, mere minutes after this dispute:

Here's something from a while ago, but it has a timestamp as at the top of the window.
Not that recent, and looking at the minimap, this was a heap of sand, created right throughout route110 in Hoenn

Please have something done about builders abusing this in the HoennSinnoh world. Its quite inconvenient when a builder wants to show you something in Hoenn and you can't go there because someone else removed you from Sinnoh.

Ad...

cabass

• Banned
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -39
  • Huntsman, if you need an assassin, just mail me.
Re: Builder Removal Abuse
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 06:26:36 am »
I removed you from sinnoh. i guarentee everyone who can put u back in hoenn will easily be on today. also that spear pillar thing was a joke. it aint even built yet.also i has WE del with it

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 06:38:23 am »
I removed you from sinnoh. i guarentee everyone who can put u back in hoenn will easily be on today. also that spear pillar thing was a joke. it aint even built yet.also i has WE del with it
Ok, let me clear some things up.
How would you like it if Anon and Tactic removed Sinnoh builders who have HoennSinnoh access but aren't Hoenn builders. I'm sure you'll be online everyday to re-add the Sinnoh builders that were removed due to their lack of Hoenn buildership.

Who jokes about griefing a region... You're even leading the build team now. Not just the fact you said you'd blow it up, which I doubted anyways. More the fact you admit to being bored, and don't build...

Lastly, I don't care for the fact you have world edit. More the fact you abused it to grief a region. Hoenn is far behind, and if you had crashed the server with your sand, you would have been looking at something more than just losing world edit. You're not even meant to be in Hoenn, so there was no reason to be there.

Try have some consideration for other builders.

Tactic

• Ninja
  • Professor Assistant
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 14
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 09:27:59 am »
Cabs, you are official banned from Hoenn. Also, whenever I remove builders from Hoenn/Sinnoh I always talk to the Sinnoh Head Builders before doing so, you should do the same.

EDIT: Is 110 fixed now?

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 09:34:51 am »
Try have some consideration for other builders.

This sums it up cabass.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 10:00:32 am »
Cabs, you are official banned from Hoenn. Also, whenever I remove builders from Hoenn/Sinnoh I always talk to the Sinnoh Head Builders before doing so, you should do the same.

EDIT: Is 110 fixed now?
110 was fixed, simply took a //undo

MasterAssassin82

• Idiot who bumps teh bump thread
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: -73
  • Sinnoh Head, Unova Builder, Hoenn Ex-Builder!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 04:41:32 am »
Removing tene from a region is just plain stupid cab... she is THE most active builder, and if she wants to build a bit of Sinnoh you should be thankful.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 05:08:23 am »
Removing tene from a region is just plain stupid cab... she is THE most active builder, and if she wants to build a bit of Sinnoh you should be thankful.
I have built a bit of Sinnoh too. The roof of cycling road >.>