Author Topic: stnglkabee + Alts & Wassabi_  (Read 10135 times)

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
stnglkabee + Alts & Wassabi_
« on: January 15, 2013, 03:36:19 pm »
Earlier today, Stng was on one of his Alternate accounts with Wassabi_ and both of them were breaking rule 1 by being disrespectful towards me and a few other players. Stng kept trying to undermine me and make me crack by saying that my Mod status was worth nothing and I was a 'temp mod' like I was disposable. He continued to antagonise me by saying he was once offered 'FULL Mod' and he also made other snide comments. Wassabi_ stood behind him and made remarks every time Stng had finished. Then they moved onto Victini998 after he stood up for me. I gave Stng who was on his alt many warnings that if he didn't stop, I would mute him. Even after this he continued so I muted his account (CloudzFTW) afterwards he just left and moved onto Backpackcat to continue being disrespectful.
I hope this and the pictures I will post shortly will be enough to evidence to get them punished. Mainly because if this was to go unnoticed it would be like the rule set a couple of weeks back about
'If you aren't good for the server's image, don't expect to be around much longer.'
I have a few people who will back me up, Victini998, Daanor, Barnitzn & Tene were all there and Alex may have seen some if through the IRC.
Beyond this, I understand that Stng has had previous troubles with breaking Rule 1 and possibly other rules that players should follow.

I have a list of Stng's alt accounts so that if he gets banned or muted, he cannot come on his alt's to continue trolling and breaking the rules.
-CloudzFTW
-Klaxx
-Backpackcat
(these are all I know so far)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 11:07:34 am by ArchieSalt »

Ad...

Daanor

• Professor
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 8
Re: stnglkabee + Alts & Wassabi_
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 03:44:57 pm »
I logged in part way through all these shenanigans. But I was still able to witness Backpackcat, and especially Wassibi, exhibiting this behavior. They were trolling various players, and would become exceedingly rude and uncooperative when Archie attempted to correct their behavior in accordance with the server rules. Following this, of course, they attempted to act like they were the victims of abuse, and that everyone else was "antagonizing" them (which is a word they used excessively in an attempt to mock Archie for his earlier attempts to sort out the issue), though this was simply not the case.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 03:48:28 pm »
You'll notice that in the 3rd Photo Wassabi even says that I'm a hypocrite and discriminates me because I'm 'British'

Barnitzn

• Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 3
  • Back again bitches!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 03:48:40 pm »
I logged on about 1/2 of the way through of when stng started trolling players, he kept on trying to pay people to say things to other players, they kept on being rude to new players like Nooooooooooah and other players, just being an ass and trolling everyone.
-EX CIANWOOD CITY GYM LEADER
-EX 4th JOHTO ELITE
-EX JOHTO CHAMPION!!!
-EX OLIVINE LEADER
-EX ERUTEAK LEADER
-EX VIRIDIAN LEADER

Victini998

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Former Cinnabar Leader
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 03:52:53 pm »
         Yeah, Stng and Wassabi were being mean to me and many others. When I tried to protect Archie by backing him up, they stopped annoying Archie and came at me instead. After they were bored with me, they went to aggravate yet ANOTHER player. They annoyed him about having only 13 Os and not 14! I think this has to be stopped! these players are making the server worse than what it should be, a great server. -Vic

Stnglkabee

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -6
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 03:53:43 pm »
I asked you your opinion on something then you got upset when i said my side. I never once said anything to victorio. In a way i could say you antaganized me by responding fueling the fire your the trial mod you should have known better, also i asked if anybody else had a problem with what was being said and nobody said they did. No other mods seemed to have a problem with what was going on but you and your opinion.

Everybody already knows most of my alt accounts its not something new.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:52:42 pm by Stnglkabee »
Mr. Incredible

Stnglkabee

• Fighting Brock
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 03:55:25 pm »
I logged on about 1/2 of the way through of when stng started trolling players, he kept on trying to pay people to say things to other players, they kept on being rude to new players like Nooooooooooah and other players, just being an ass and trolling everyone.
Really barn lying on the record. I never offered anybody any money for anything i only spoke with wassabi and archie the whole time.
Mr. Incredible

Victini998

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Former Cinnabar Leader
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 03:55:47 pm »
         Yeah, Stng and Wassabi were being mean to me and many others. When I tried to protect Archie by backing him up, they stopped annoying Archie and came at me instead. After they were bored with me, they went to aggravate yet ANOTHER player. They annoyed him about having only 13 Os and not 14! I think this has to be stopped! these players are making the server worse than what it should be, a great server. -Vic
This is why Noah was ignoring Wassabi as you saw in the pics above.

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 03:56:47 pm »
Stng usually makes fun of me because im Canadian...
Im sorry but I think everyone should be treated equally and not because of thier country.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:03:33 pm by Lucasrx »
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 03:57:44 pm »
You very clearly knew that the questions you were asking made me look puny and undermined me and because of that they hurt my feelings. So you were intentionally trying to hurt my feelings and you also did this to other people. So you were intentionally trying to hurt several players feelings which isn't 'Polite' - Therefore you broke rule 1.

Stnglkabee

• Fighting Brock
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 04:00:05 pm »
This fourm post hurt my feelings, you broke rule 1. You kept saying things to get me to respond to get me in trouble. I told you to ignore me you said you cant, then you said its your job to not. Somebody is a liar.

Stng usually makes fun of me because im Canadian...
Im sorry but I think everyone should be treated equally and not because of thier country.

Lucas, you cant get mad at me when people ask me my opinion on canada we both know its not going to be something you like. Also when i ask you a joke about canada it is because you have the best chance at knowing it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:49:53 pm by Stnglkabee »
Mr. Incredible

Wassabi_

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 04:00:30 pm »
Heres my thought on the situation, I can't stop laughing and my sides hurt... To be honest Archie you're taking it all to heart and being all butthurt over nothing... I honestly can't give less of a fuck if you think I'm discriminating you... I never put a post up about how you called me a spic or any other insulting things before... Grow the fuck up and stop being such a child thats all I have to say and if this kid actually becomes a mod I'll be so dissapointed someone who can't ignore jokes and takes it all to heart shouldn't have any power. You already fucked up with Rigby once, don't do it again.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 04:04:25 pm »
This fourm post hurt my feelings, you broke rule 1. You kept saying things to get me to respond to get me in trouble. I told you to ignore me you said you cant, then you said its your job to not. Somebody is a liar.
You're doing it right there. Disrespect, I told you I couldn't ignore you BECAUSE It's my job to listen to what you were saying and then to decide whether it is fair or whether its hurtful.

Wassabi, I'm getting 'butthurt'. I'm not butthurt at all, I couldn't care less what you two thought of me, you've both made me like you even less because of your attitude and behaviour. If getting butthurt means that I'm doing the job i've been given to a good standard then i'll be butthurt all the time.
From half of the comments on here, I would guess the latter would be happy if I was to get Moderator, because then I can stop more people like you two. As for Rigby - if you kept track of the news, he admitted to intentionally getting me banned.

What you still don't recognise is that you both broke the rules of the server.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:06:46 pm by ArchieSalt »

Stnglkabee

• Fighting Brock
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 04:08:35 pm »
How can you judge what offends me and what doesnt? Your no more above the rules then i am.
Mr. Incredible

Wassabi_

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 04:10:31 pm »
Really? You seem butthurt to me and I already said you're taking this whole thing way too serious.. Also like I said... you're not mature enough to be a "mod" which I dont believe you are but you're in limbo dreaming you are... and you're not mature enough same thing happened with Rigby like previously stated and look where he ended up banned... I just can't wait for 1ce and others to realize you're a second rigby and you get your power taken away and even banned... Soon enough.. and dont bother liking me