Author Topic: stnglkabee + Alts & Wassabi_  (Read 10136 times)

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: stnglkabee + Alts & Wassabi_
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 04:14:20 pm »
Anything else, you would like to say that I can add to the evidence bank?
You two are digging yourselves deep holes which you cant get out off.
The evidence is right in this thread. You are disrespectful people who are trying to intimidate me and other players so that we feel threatened.
Well we're not threatened one bit.
I want you to give me one shred of evidence or something which identifies me as a 'second rigby'

Ad...

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 9
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 04:15:12 pm »
I didn't read everything in irc but this is what I saw:
Stng and Archie were discussing about whether a person has done good things for the server/was a good admin. They had different opinions, so Archie wanted to stop discussing  but Stng wanted to hear his reasons or something like that and ended up offending Archie in some way. Archie told him to stop talking because he couldn't ignore him and things got out of hand.
Hope this helps.

Stnglkabee

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -6
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 04:16:28 pm »
So i ask you what you can do as a trial mod, then i said how zombie offered it to me and how he was the funnest admin and then you got all jumpy and said your opinion and got mad at mine doesnt work like that. You just want to prove that you can actually do something as a mod.
Mr. Incredible

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 04:21:58 pm »
Of course I wan't to prove that I'm worthy of a Moderator position, because thats the position I'm in.
And this wasn't the problem. We both had different opinions about Zombiedood but that is not what this problem is about.
The problem is that you and Wassabi were incredibly disrespectful and think you can just get away with it.

If an admin is able to check out the logs between 19:50 & 21:00 GMT. All the evidence will be there. I gave plenty of warnings and then I had to resort to muting Stng's alt
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:25:33 pm by ArchieSalt »

Wassabi_

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -3
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 05:22:03 pm »
Haha sorry had things more important than listen to your sorry ass, I can't care less if I dig myself a deeper hole at the end of the day I'm more of a man you'll ever be... And stop trying to act so tough and evidence that you're just like Rigby? Look at what you say... you sound like a pathetic child which is exactly what Rigby was / is. Honestly today made my day since it was going so shitty but you made it better! Ty

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 06:34:48 pm »
Haha sorry had things more important than listen to your sorry ass, I can't care less if I dig myself a deeper hole at the end of the day I'm more of a man you'll ever be... And stop trying to act so tough and evidence that you're just like Rigby? Look at what you say... you sound like a pathetic child which is exactly what Rigby was / is. Honestly today made my day since it was going so shitty but you made it better! Ty
More of a man then you'll ever be...MY ASS LOL. At lease Archie trying to prove a damn point here and to me it looks like archies taking this abit more mature then you are. Im sorry to say I think you need to grow up.
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

Cassyx3

• Dragon Tamer
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: -11
  • Will the Real Pikatchu Please Stand Up?
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 06:46:13 pm »
I think I'd call this trolling in the 5th degree. I mean you broke rule 1, x10. In my opinion, following that 1ce doesn't want trolls on this server, I think a temperary ban should fit the shoe.

Pichu

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 1
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2013, 06:46:38 pm »

I fed you in League. YOU ASSHOLE I THOUGHT I MADE YOUR DAY

WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE

Pichu

• Fighting Brock
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 06:47:11 pm »
I think I'd call this trolling in the 5th degree. I mean you broke rule 1, x10. In my opinion, following that 1ce doesn't want trolls on this server, I think a temperary ban should fit the shoe.
What are the other 4?

Wassabi_

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2013, 06:47:45 pm »
Haha... I am grown up.. I stopped using diapers just a year ago like the commercials say Im a big boy now.. and Im still trying to prove a point... and I don't mean a bigger man and more mature in a game or on the internet but in real life where it matters... Guess you wouldn't know eh? Why come on the internet to be all serious with a dildo up your butt being mad about everything and calling everyone out on every mistake (Not saying this happened just an example since I know if I dont add this you'll rage) I enjoy and have fun on the INTERNET but in real life I take things more serious and saying a 13-15 year old is a bigger man than me is kind of stupid you dont know me, I dont know where you came from.  :banana: :purplebanana:

Stnglkabee

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -6
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2013, 06:48:56 pm »

Way ahead of you im already temp banned for making fun of gobstoppers.
Mr. Incredible

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 06:49:12 pm »
I Would say more of a Rule 1 ban then a temp ban

He has broke Rule 1 to many times just for it to be a Temp ban

Pichu

• Fighting Brock
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2013, 06:51:00 pm »
temp banned for making fun of gobstoppers.

Cassyx3

• Dragon Tamer
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: -11
  • Will the Real Pikatchu Please Stand Up?
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 06:51:22 pm »
I don't think arguing about this will help you.

Wassabi_

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 06:54:28 pm »
I'm not really arguing if it was an argument I wouldn't be laughing as much as I currently am at how pathetic some of this stuff is and how butthurt people are getting over some jokes and a game and the sad thing is Archie is a hypocrite he insults me and makes fun of my race (long ago) and I do nothing but have a typical laugh but I make a joke not even TOWARDS him and suddenly the world is ending december 21st all over again gg mayans OP report afk you know what im saying?