Author Topic: StuffJunk and Cammanduhcool spamming NCP  (Read 6091 times)

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
StuffJunk and Cammanduhcool spamming NCP
« on: February 10, 2014, 04:52:52 pm »
At 3:48 today, (Central Time Zone), I came on to see both users Stuffjunk and Cammanduhcool spamming The NCP and I tried to ask them to stop. Can you please do something about this? :(
It spams everyone else and I don't know how to stop them...
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.

Ad...

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
Re: StuffJunk and Cammanduhcool spamming NCP
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 05:03:55 pm »
there is no way, you know why? because it's a pvp server and people have to train somehow. If you don't like NCP make a complaint to the admins about it and stop reporting us because of NCP
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

rockittt

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Mr Smith!, Mr Wesson... Glad you could make it!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 05:08:46 pm »
Everyone in the server was trying to explain NCP but nooooo you had to be a total dick about it and go ahead and report it without prior knowledge of how the whole thing works. and even if stuffjunk was hacking you have no proof what so ever you didnt even bother taking a screenshot.

I was in the server trying to explain it too and yes there was alot of NCP reports with VL levels of around 10 which I also doubt you know what it is fate since you just cut to the chase.

For the record can an admin please make it so this stops happening, this kind of thing should only be visible to someone who has been trained to use the plugin... say I dunno an admin!.

FateandDestiny1

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 05:21:35 pm »
Everyone in the server was trying to explain NCP but nooooo you had to be a total dick about it and go ahead and report it without prior knowledge of how the whole thing works. and even if stuffjunk was hacking you have no proof what so ever you didnt even bother taking a screenshot.

I was in the server trying to explain it too and yes there was alot of NCP reports with VL levels of around 10 which I also doubt you know what it is fate since you just cut to the chase.

For the record can an admin please make it so this stops happening, this kind of thing should only be visible to someone who has been trained to use the plugin... say I dunno an admin!.
Your explanation ain't worth jack because all you told me to do was "stfu" and leave.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.

FateandDestiny1

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 05:23:00 pm »
there is no way, you know why? because it's a pvp server and people have to train somehow. If you don't like NCP make a complaint to the admins about it and stop reporting us because of NCP
I admit that I am at fault too, but you could show consideration to other players by not spamming NCP even though the plugin is broken.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:25:08 pm by FateandDestiny1 »
- Blackthorn leader.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 05:24:17 pm »
Trying to be as unbias as I can, but you need a screenshot or some form of proof for the admins to know what is going on.

Secondly, there is a rule saying you can not spam chat with Mcmmo training. This rule is most likely meant for Acrobatics spammers, but could be interpreted with NCP as well.

I do find this as a problem that it can often be hard to train Mcmmo, trying not to recieve NCP messages. I feel that we should make NCP messages only viewable to admins/moderators, or just the person that is trying to train Mcmmo.
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 05:26:39 pm »
Look, Fate, i realize u have not trained since 2 months ago, but training makes the NCP spam, if you did not like it, simply leave or turn off chat.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

FateandDestiny1

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 05:38:07 pm »
Trying to be as unbias as I can, but you need a screenshot or some form of proof for the admins to know what is going on.

Secondly, there is a rule saying you can not spam chat with Mcmmo training. This rule is most likely meant for Acrobatics spammers, but could be interpreted with NCP as well.

I do find this as a problem that it can often be hard to train Mcmmo, trying not to recieve NCP messages. I feel that we should make NCP messages only viewable to admins/moderators, or just the person that is trying to train Mcmmo.

That's the reason that I have a specific time and the specific time region. These commands can be found via using the console.
And if you read rule 1 on the website, it states,"No filling up the chat with the same (or different) (or capitalized) characters."
This rule clearly states what I've been reading for over 30 minutes. Whether NCP is the reason or not, the player has the knowledge of knowing it is filling up the chat.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:44:37 pm by FateandDestiny1 »
- Blackthorn leader.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 05:42:25 pm »
Console*Anyway when someone is training it tends to spam ncp. I find it funny how the admins are showing us their pain with this lol. It can't be prevented. We have to deal with this like how the admins have to.

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 05:48:11 pm »
not sure if it really counts for anything but whatever:

FateandDestiny1

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 05:52:51 pm »

Well tymac, this is the proof you wanted.
Thanks for helping anon.
- Blackthorn leader.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 05:54:07 pm »
[spoiler]

[/s]

Lol that first thing camm said. Anyway this is the proof we needed... And when was this?

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 05:54:51 pm »
look i'm not on there no proof! haaaaaaaaaaaaa(psst anon don't post any pictures of me)  :p
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:59:14 pm by stuffjunk »
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 05:57:44 pm »
Console*Anyway when someone is training it tends to spam ncp. I find it funny how the admins are showing us their pain with this lol. It can't be prevented. We have to deal with this like how the admins have to.
yup i have already heard from them that that is the reason that we can see it. so i'm just helping them get the message across just look at it like that not as spam  :D
- CELADON LEADER

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2014, 06:01:36 pm »
Is there even a way to disable NCP messages so only admins can see them?
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!