Author Topic: Johto Gym Problem  (Read 2388 times)

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
Johto Gym Problem
« on: May 10, 2014, 10:14:26 pm »
I've noticed a problem with the gym system right now.  A lot of the Johto gym leaders have either timed out or have become inactive, so only about 3 leaders are active right now.  This creates a problem because as you know, you need 4 Johto badges to become a leader.  The [active] people that do have Johto badges are kanto leaders, and they have to wait 2 weeks to switch gyms, so it's kinda pointless for them to resign and switch to a Johto gym so Johto becomes more active.
Tl;Dr: The Johto leaders are barely active except for 3.  You need 4 badges to become a johto leader.  This creates a clog in the system.

This probably sounds like incoherent mumbling, so if it does, ask me to clarify it.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

Ad...

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
Re: Johto Gym Problem
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 08:26:47 pm »
I've noticed a problem with the gym system right now.  A lot of the Johto gym leaders have either timed out or have become inactive, so only about 3 leaders are active right now.  This creates a problem because as you know, you need 4 Johto badges to become a leader.  The [active] people that do have Johto badges are kanto leaders, and they have to wait 2 weeks to switch gyms, so it's kinda pointless for them to resign and switch to a Johto gym so Johto becomes more active.
Tl;Dr: The Johto leaders are barely active except for 3.  You need 4 badges to become a johto leader.  This creates a clog in the system.

This probably sounds like incoherent mumbling, so if it does, ask me to clarify it.
This is true, and I have noticed it, being one of the three that are active. This does create a clog, but this cannot be fixed unless more players that are content with how the server works join in and meet the requirements needed. Thank you, Sahaquiel, for bringing up this problem, and I hope you have a nice day.
Read my stories!

]

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 12:18:23 pm »
Do I count as the active? Cuz I'm online everyday
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 02:45:00 pm »
We just need to wait for the new update with all the regions. As I've heard, 1 Kanto badge will be the equivalent to 1 Johto badge. So this won't really be a problem for Johto/Kanto. Also, counting that we will be advertising when the new maps are out, those spots for all the Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn, ect badges will most likely be filled with new players eager to play.
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!