Author Topic: Cerulean Arena  (Read 2788 times)

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
Cerulean Arena
« on: August 15, 2015, 07:45:06 pm »
A day or two ago I was given permission to create a new arena for cerulean in the same area as the last one. I finished, and I go to look at it now and the arena was reverted to what it was before I remade it. I was told by Geowhiz that there were no rollbacks, I'm just confused as to what happened is all, and wouldn't mind rebuilding it.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

Ad...

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
Re: Cerulean Arena
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 07:57:48 pm »
If I remember correctly you also need an admin to look at it afterwards.  An admin probably thought that the gym gave you an unfair advantage, or just didn't like the style of the new arena.  I know that my gym was changed a few times in the past, but I was never quite sure to at what point was to big of a change.  Though then again my gym made every new person rage quit XD.  The admins should be more clear on the gym regulations though.  Because I know the rules are very lenient, and in favor of the gym leader, but I don't know at what point is too much.  You can try to rebuild in a different location, and have the admins approve of it, and if they do they will just replace the old one with the new one.  I hope this helped.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 03:04:31 am »
You sure you didn't just lose it?

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 07:59:59 pm »
You sure you didn't just lose it?
This is not the case as I had built it exactly where the last arena was at the arena's warp.  :confused:

Issue is resolved, I got LilWaffles to fix the arena via logblock.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 08:32:25 pm by Kashyyyk »
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.