Author Topic: Abusing Powers  (Read 4297 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Abusing Powers
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 04:52:25 pm »
MeFirst :banana:  :p

Liquid, Mods and Admins Can't ignore people, it's a sucky price to pay for watching what everyone is saying and doing to not only us, but each other. How many times I've wanted to /ignore GalSrKn... Ugh.
Vitto, events are nice, but usually people sign up to BE in those events, rather than simply being rewarded for a kick they never expected.
Vitto, when people summon you for a job, ask why. You'll find I do that almost every time someone calls, and if they say "I want to show you something" I keep inquiring until I can decide if it's really worth my time. This is if I'm busy. If I'm bored, I just go over and pretend to be interested.
Liquid, kicking Acidic to prove that Vitto was a moderator is ok in my opinion, I'd have done it myself, although not after being congratulated. I'd have only done said kick if it was challenged.
Liquid, I'd like to know how a creeper (spawned or not) destroyed part of anything in any region. The idea is laughable.

Summary: Vitto, use /kick less, and almost all of these problems will go away. Screenshot insults and you'll have a better backbone for your evidence/reasons for muting and jailing. Btw, regular players simply delete the empty shop, not making a player go away.

Ad...