Author Topic: A little something I have to say...  (Read 3295 times)

xxCyanidexx

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: -1
A little something I have to say...
« on: February 14, 2012, 05:39:07 pm »
 Ever since I joined the server ( I know i was gone a while) I remember when we would have like 8 people online, half admins.... and everyone would be excited for that 9th person to log on. Those were the days.... With the server becoming really popular, a ton of new people are joining and the player count has reached an average of 24 players per time logging on. Thats great, one time we all got super excited because there were 25 people online, which never happened before. When you guys started building johto, I offered to help, and you guys wearily let me in as a builder... From doing 1ce's harder work (like thojo) and helping out Zombie's house and building work, even though he wasn't around at the time, it was awesome.
 Due to some issues with my brother, I had to leave the server for a while, lost all the new ip's and everything else prevented me from logging on.... Thanks Windows, zombie, rig and alex for being so cool and everything about what had went on. But now that I am back, I can't wait to help out more and be another part of your community. Thanks for such a cool, reliable server, that provides all of this tons of fun!Cya guys soon! 8)
Sup doods.
I ARE WANTING BE VERY BEST OF POKEMON - please, don't message me if you text like that.

Ad...

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: A little something I have to say...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 05:41:29 pm »
Welcome back buddy. I hope to join you on the server soon  ;)

xxCyanidexx

• Leaving Pallet Town
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 05:51:56 pm »
Glad to be back...
Sup doods.
I ARE WANTING BE VERY BEST OF POKEMON - please, don't message me if you text like that.

Rigby

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 06:34:24 pm »
:D Great to have you back :D Lots of stuff has changed. Especially us being more popular.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 07:31:08 pm »
Yeah, its amazing to see how far we have come. I remember being excited for having 9 people on at once, pretty nice to see where we are now.

xxCyanidexx

• Leaving Pallet Town
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 09:52:58 pm »
I know, i got on and there were 36 people on and i almost freaked until I realized how much i missed, and i regret leaving...
Sup doods.

Kenshin_Sensei

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 6
  • My Pants, Where are they?
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 09:55:06 pm »
Stuff happens irl, glad to have a previous member back!
I think I should try one week without video games. Then again thats like telling the warrior tank to heal for a week. Sure he could try but In the end

xxCyanidexx

• Leaving Pallet Town
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 09:58:17 pm »
If anyone wants phazer95 is my skype, add me, i use ts also
Sup doods.

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 10:24:17 pm »
:D Great to have you back :D Lots of stuff has changed. Especially us being more popular.
Yes popularity is something new to Rigby, and to many other people  ;)