Author Topic: Pokemon Story 3 Embark on a New journey  (Read 2201 times)

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
Pokemon Story 3 Embark on a New journey
« on: January 06, 2013, 07:56:25 am »
t believe we were Going to die. Everything happened So fast, 10 minutes ago We faced The Team Rockets Elite Squad Raymond and Minutes later we are running From a Collapsing Cave.

The Rocks were Falling Down onto the Floor and were Coming for us. Both me and ali Instantly Gave up As Neither Squirtle Nor Charmander had the power to Break the Boulders that were blocking our way.Then just before the Boulders could crush us, Prof Jotr Grabbed both of our hands and Then suddenly A light Covered Us. Minutes later me and ali woke up to find ourselfs In Jotr's lab. We were both shocked of how Non of us were Killed yet more Shocked of how we actually escaped the tunnel. When we woke up Prof Jotr came to us and Asked if we were alright and if we wanted a drink of water or anything to eat ?

We said No but Jotr gave us Some water to drink. After drinking the water ali jumped straight to the answer and asked how we escaped the Tunnels. Prof Jotr said in a very Happy voice "Why be suprised i only used an Escape rope." Me and ali Were Still confused on how such a little rope Could teleport us back to the lab. Prof Jotr Went to explain it But as me I didnt really pay much attention. All i heard was The escape rope works Blarg Blarg Blarg. Dog sex Blarg Blarg Blarg Blarg. Playing with His Baked Dog. Blarg Blarh Blarg Teleportation. After he was done Explaining the the Code of the Escape rope. Prof Jotr asked if we could do one thing for him.

Prof Jotr Asked if we could Take Charmander and Squirtle And Carry on His legacy And Find all 151 Pokemon in the kanto Region. At first we were surprised But then As he Explained it more We felt More like Taking this task so we could explore The Kanto region and Meet new pokemon. Me and ali Agreed to This mission, Why wouldn't we do this Job for Prof jotr. He did save our lives after all didnt he ?. He told Us That before we could Embark on our Journey we must Go to Viridian City Pokemart and pick up a parcel for him. Prof Jotr also said that We should take Charmander and squirtle So that they can help us on our journey.

Me and ali took Charmander and Squirtle. And we were about to leave Prof Jotr's Lab when Someone bashed into Me.

To Continue..........

Thx for reading part 3 of Pokemon Story If you have any feedback Please Fell free to write it

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Pokemon Story 3 Embark on a New journey
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 08:16:25 am »
Quote from: Hobo
Dog sex Blarg Blarg Blarg Blarg. Playing with His Baked Dog.
<3