Author Topic: Gold Mountain - Chapter 1  (Read 2296 times)

GeoWhiz

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Unknown command. Press "1" for more options.
Gold Mountain - Chapter 1
« on: January 28, 2014, 10:02:31 am »
Chapter 1:
I woke up to the horrifying sound of my alarm. The constant beeping drove me nuts every day. I rolled slowly to the other side of my bed and went aimlessly for the snooze button. I opened my eyes, and I had completely forgot! Today, the famous Prof. Oak was teaching a seminar over at the Trainer School in Jubilife City! I quickly got dressed, and I took my backpack. I packed up some PokeBalls, and I was out the door. The Trainer School was only a few streets down of my house, which was in Jubilife City as well. I ran past the PokeMart and the PokeCenter. Finally I made it to the Trainer School. I sneaked myself in and took a seat next to a kid named "Marcus".

Prof. Oak told us about PokeBalls, and Pokemon Gyms, and everything in the Sinnoh Region. He then handed everyone a PokeDex, and explained his goal. I took it and started out the door.

"Hey, wait there!" Prof. Oak yelled to me.

I walked up to where he was standing. He handed me a PokeBall.

"This is the only one I have left. Its name is Chimchar." Prof. Oak told me.

I slid the Chimchar into my backpack. Suddenly 10 people in black suits ran into the Trainer School.

"YOU'RE BOTH COMING WITH ME!" said one of the unidentified people.

Then out of nowhere, I saw a Hypno. I tried to resist, but when it started using Hypnosis; I was out in a flash.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please leave comments and suggestions below!
(Thank you for reading! Next story will be in 1-2 days)
Current Gym Badges: Soul Badge, Earth Badge, Marsh Badge, & Thunder Badge
Current Power Level: 2682
Current Power Level Rank: 116
Current Gym Leader of Cinnabar

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp