Author Topic: This is the last time I'm nice to a new player.  (Read 1834 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
This is the last time I'm nice to a new player.
« on: June 16, 2012, 01:23:42 am »
K here's the story: I'm online 2-4 days ago derping as usual, when this player goes and asks me how to become admin. standard reply: it has to be a unanimous vote by all current admins. So for no good reason, he asks: can you vote for me then? What did I do, I humored him and didn't break his heart by saying no. I said sure. That was my mistake. He then asks me to get the others on. I say that time zones make that almost impossible, and he'd have better luck with the forum.

He just messaged me.
hey i got to forums can u vote me now

Help. Me.

Ad...

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Re: This is the last time I'm nice to a new player.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 01:28:54 am »
THIS GUY IS KILLING ME SO MUCH. He's been asking me the same thing for the past week and it's annoying as fuck. I told him he can be admin if he did several tasks for me so I send him on stupid adventures but he's so persistant so I just lied and told him I wasn't admin and I couldn't do anything about it. When he asked about my professor tag and whatnot, I said I was a hacker.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 02:58:04 am »
Oh  Arceus  para you make me laugh, thank you (although my family looked at me funny as I was quietly shaking with mirth, no privacy in a trailer).

We need Zombiedood or Rigby. Someone with a history of crushing dreams and losing no sleep over it. A complete stonewall May will never breach.

Rigby

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 01:11:36 pm »
Hola, senor Rigby here, want me to break the truth to him?

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 05:11:53 pm »
he/she person msg me too on the server...if they do it again ill explain to them

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo