Poll

Thoughts

This is gay, we'll stop trolling
This is gay, but we won't stop trolling
Do it, we can't control ourselves

Author Topic: Do I need to enforce Rule 5?  (Read 3523 times)

Equin0x

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9
  • Hey! Whats up? :winkyface:
Re: Do I need to enforce Rule 5?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 05:10:28 pm »
It should be enforced, but not limited to 5. When I first joined last year we had the freedom of pvp'ing in routes. Sure it was fun, but certain people took advantage and what happened? The dreaded route 2. No one was able to pass route 2 or even get to Pewter City because of the amount of camping that went on. People like creeper_hugger and others would just sit down on a tree on route 2 and just wait for their next victim, no matter who it was. It was like if these people were trying to get a nuke on call of duty, the amount of killing sprees the new players had to endure was ridiculous. Now you may say PvP like that isn't much of a problem, but why is that? It's being prevented. I would bet any amount of money that if the routes were to ever be unlocked again, the same thing would happen, maybe even worst. And to my knowledge, the admins weren't aiming to make this a PvP server, it used to be a more RPG'ish ish ish ish, with the normal Pokemon adventure and socialness but now 'a days all I ever see in suggestions it PVP PVP MOAR PVP. It's like if it's not a actual Pokemon server but a PvP server ontop of a Pokemon map. That's how I see it. Almost forgot! My vote on this predicament is wait a couple days/weeks if you still see an enforcement should be in effect, put it. But instead of 5 raise it a bit higher.

Perfect idea just pooped out!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 05:15:40 pm by Equin0x »
You hvae jsut been mwbdoilnn. Hvae a good day and tlel yuor fnidres!

Ad...